Does any one respects a married couple anymore?

No one's pov:

In the middle of the park, Yn was with Kyoai, seeing him playing with his sister, the kids get along pretty well, and there's nothing to get stressed ou-

" Heey~ "

Yn: ( For God's sake... )

Elaine walked and sat on the bench he was, looking at what his gaze was directed at, the children, HIS children.

Elaine: I have to question, why a man like you have such a large family? And i don't think all of them are your right?

Yn: ......

Elaine: Question Mr. Ln, do you feel happy?

She was getting closer to his ear.

Elaine: About everything?~ Your marriage~ Your children~ Any of this bring you happiness?~

The girl was getting very close to his ear, until

'Nibble'

Yn: .....

'Push'

He pushed her back to the bench and stood up, walking to his children.

Yn: Kumiko, Ai, we are going away.

Kumiko: Why?

Yn: Business child, business, now let's go.

They went away from the park, leaving a smirking girl in the seat that the teen once was sat.
Meanwhile in the other side of the city, Kyosei was standing out of a store, two boys were inside, Shèng Xià and Duì were buying some snacks and drinks for them to have while in the cinema night at home, oh? Did you not knew? Yn bought a small cinema for them.

Kyosei: ......

" Hey hey hey. "

Looking to the side, there was a tall black man, probably not so taller than Yn, bigger in muscles maybe, he was giving a small smirk at Kyosei.

Kyosei: ......

She was always with her eyes in a steel stare.

Man: What are you doing Mrs. Ln? Without your husband as i can see.

Kyosei: ...... What do you want Mark.

Mark: Oh, don't worry, i'm not trying nothing, but i have to say, you are beautiful today~.

Kyosei: 'Sigh' I already said, no, i married the man of my life, i don't want no one or any side one, go.

Mark: I didn't said nothing, what if you DEEP down want?~

Kyosei: I can read you like a book, and remember child, i don't like stupid people.

Mark: Am i stupid? You don't like me?~

Kyosei: Yes, now go.

Mark: How rude~ What if-

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!'

Mark: GURGH!!!

Shèng Xià and Duì did a double drop kick on the back of his head, making him fly very far away from Kyosei.

Shèng Xià&Duì: GO AWAY FROM OUR MOM YOU BIG DOUCHEBAG!

'WRAP!'

They were hugging Kyosei in both sides.