Missing (Teenlock)

Johns Pov:

William Sherlock Scott Holmes. That was his full name. I read the posters that scattered the streets:

 I read the posters that scattered the streets:

(Not my art)

William Sherlock Scott Holmes
Age: 16
Height: 5'11
Dark brown hair and blue eyes.
If anyone sees him please call
07*** *** *** or email mycroftholmes@thebritishgov.com or
theholmesfamily@intro.verts

Three weeks ago my childhood best friend went missing. You see, he was a crime fanatic. It was almost like solving crimes was another way for him to get high. High? Yes you heard me right. The 16 year old genius was a drug addict. I confiscated his drugs a few months ago so he started finding unsolved cases and solving them anonymously. I thought it was fantastic.

No one knows when or why he disappeared. All we know is that he didn't come to school and he want at his home. Everyone thought he'd show up again eventually but after four days we all started to worry. The entire town was looking for him. It felt like something from a movie. I was never allowed to help them look because I was "too young". But that all changes tonight.

Midnight, the search begins. (still Johns POV)

I finally heard soft snores coming from my parents bedroom. Perfect. Now it was time to sneak out my window. I can't go through the door because my dog Jim would start barking. Luckily, my bedroom is on the first floor so I can easily make my escape.

I opened my window as quietly as possible and slipped out without making a noise. Now that I was outside I just had to figure out where to look.

2am, no sign of Sherlock

I'd been looking for 2 hours now with no leads as to where Sherlock is. Then I remembered. When we were 10 years old, Sherlock showed me a hidden place in a tree in the woods. He told me he went there when he needed to think. That's where I was going to look next.

Ayyyy! Be prepared for pt2