Dear Future Husband

Hi again xD I don't really have much to say today soooo- yea xD enjoy this shit show lmao

Its exactly two day until Sherlock and John get married. John was going out for a party with Molly and Greg and Sherlock was composing a piece of music to play for John (without Johns knowlage).

Sherlock obviously hadn't told John about the piece he was writing because he wanted to make it special. Contrary to popular belief, Sherlock Holmes gets scared quite often. This was one of the times. He just wanted everything to be perfect.

Later that night John kissed Sherlock goodnight and went to a bar with Greg and Molly.

John was a nervous wreck, obviously. So he started drinking. Don't worry, Johns not an angry drunk, he's just very outgoing and crazy. So good old Lestrade kept topping up Johns drink all night.

Suddenly Molly got the bright idea to do Karaoke. Lestrade remained seated whilst John and Molly made their way up to the stage. The girl allowed John to pick the song and when I tell you this song was so out of character for John; when it started playing Greg burst out laughing and pulled out his phone.
It was dear future husband, by Megan Trainor.

Moving forward to the morning of the wedding, everyone was almost done getting themselves ready and setting up the decorations so Greg decided to pull out his phone. He was going to take pictures but then he saw a weird looking video from the bar 2 nights ago. Then he had no memory of that night and neither did John but as soon as Lestrade watched that video it all came flooding back. He smirked at himself as he knew exactly what to do for his best man speech after Sherlock performed on the violin.

It time soon came for Sherlock to play his magnificent piece for John on the violin. It was beautiful. It even made John cry.

Sherlock sat down and handed the mic to geor- garr- ge- Lestrade.

"Thank you for coming ladies and gents" he began.

"I've known these wonderful men for years now and I couldn't be happier to be their best man..." he smirked.

"I think we can all agree that Sherlock Violin playing was extraordinary. But what you all didn't know is that John performed something a few nights ago especially for Sherlock and I'm going to show it to you" Molly snickered in the corner because she remembered everything. John just looked confused.

Suddenly a video was projected onto the white wall in front of them and john singing dear future husband began playing.

Everyone burst into fits of laughter and John when bright red as everything was coming back to him. "Oh god.." he mumbled under his breath after the video was over.

"Don't worry dear," Sherlock said. "I loved it" then he kissed John and everyone erupted with cheers and claps.

Hope you enjoyed that it was fun to write xD