Johns Sisters Wedding Pt2

Ahh yes, the day of the wedding.
Now weddings...they do tend to be quite stressful. With all the planning and outfit changes and deciding what to eat, wear or drink etc. Especially if you have to make a speech. Luckily John and Sherlock wouldn't have to do that.

Another thing to be worried about was that Sherlock and John were going together...as...friends? A couple? Honestly John didn't know and neither did Sherlock. Johns sister, Harri, was getting married to another woman so people being gay wouldn't be a huge deal. It's more the fact that Sherlock will deduce everyone in sight.

John paced back and forth in the kitchen of 221B Baker Street. He'd been up since 5am. He was fully prepared and dressed for the wedding, which wasn't for another 8 hours. The time was now 7am. He honestly didn't know what he was more worried about, Sherlock freaking everyone out or everyone assuming they were a couple.

Johns has liked Sherlock for a long time now and he fears that his feelings may be accidentally revealed at the wedding. (This prediction would be correct).

Sherlock was doing god knows what. The shorter man could hear him making an awful lot of noise since 6. It was now 9.

"FOUND IT" Sherlock screamed almost joyfully. This sent a shiver up Johns spine. Sherlocks never joyful.

The sound of quick but light footsteps were heard as Sherlock wizzed down them towards John. He then almost subconsciously kissed John, walked away then began talking, practically jumping up and down.

"John I found it! I can't believe it! I've never had a use for this before and I've had it for years! It was very precious to me as a child and I'm sure they'd love it as a wedding gift! I just can't believe I finally found it and..." Sherlock continued to blab on like this for the next ten minutes before John even realised he was talking.

He wasn't processing anything. All he could hear was a ticking clock and his heart beating inside of his ears. He was frozen. Sherlock. Kissed. Him. It was only a small peck on the lips but it felt so...emotional? He was probably overthinking it as Sherlock hadn't even acknowledged the kiss. It was so random. He's just been going on about something for he doesn't even know how long.

John was suddenly snapped out of his daze when Sherlock said the word "pregnancy"

"WHAT?" John yelled.

Sherlock flinched away a bit and then began talking again, quieter.

"I uhm...I said that two weeks ago when Harriet came round..before she told us about the wedding... she had mentioned getting a doner so she could have a child with her girlfriend. A week after that, when she told us about the wedding..I um..noticed very obvious symptoms of pregnancy..so I thought I'd give her this as a wedding present.." 

At this point sherlocks face had obtained an obvious shade of pink. He held out his hand and in it were two small bracelets that looked like they'd probably fit two five year olds.

"Uh..." Sherlock began again, going redder, "they used to belong to red beard and I before..you know.."

As John observed closer, he could see tears forming in the corner of Sherlocks eyes. He smiled to himself and walked towards the taller man.

"Thank you Sherlock. I'm sure they'll both love them" without thinking John pecked Sherlock on the lips, as Sherlock did to him barley 15 minutes ago and then pulled him into a hug.

After realising what he did, both of them pulled away, both of them redder than a tomato. Sherlock spoke first back in his normal...well almost normal voice. He still sounded somewhat exited to get to the wedding.

"Right John Watson, let's go to the wedding, we have to be at the venue 3 hours earlier than everyone else and it takes 2 hours to get there."

"Right! Let's go!" John replied, the colour in his cheeks dying down.

HELLO THERE!

IM GONNA MAKE A PART 3 TO THIS SOON OK? OK BYEEEEE