The Prank

April 1st at 221B Baker Street:

April fools day in 221B Baker Street always started off brilliant. And early, exactly 6:30 every year. Pranks went on all day long.

Today it started off with John getting water dumped on his head when he left his bedroom. Typical. Then John rigged Sherlocks experiment to turn pink instead of blue. Don't ask how.

Pranks similar to that continued up until around 11:30 in the morning. You see, Sherlock has recently figured out that Mycroft and Greg were placing bets on him and his flat mate. Greg thought that they would become a couple before the month was over, where as Mycroft thought it wouldn't be until at least June. Now Sherlock, being the stubborn little brother he is was determined to make Mycroft loose this bet.

"John?" Sherlock said bluntly.

"Yes Sherlock?"

"I have an idea. It'll be the best prank we've ever pulled."

Two hours later the Baker Street boys were called in by Greg for a case. "Good afternoon boys. Remember this is a murder case so no funny business. Even though it's April 1st."

Both men nodded in agreement and Sherlock was holding back a smirk.

After roughly 5 minutes of examining the body Sherlock had basically solved the case already. It was all too simple to him.

"Alright that wraps everything up for today, thanks guys" Greg said to the both of them.

John began talking "Right yea, we best be off, bye Gre-" suddenly he was spun round and kissed passionately by Sherlock.

"Goodbye Lestrade" Sherlock said after he broke the kiss.

They then left the room and hid round the corner, leaving a star struck Greg standing in the middle of the room. They watched as he pulled out his phone, dialled a number and started taking- well.. more like screaming like a little girl.

The Baker Street boys left the building in fits of laughter.

"Should we tell them we've been together for almost a year now?" John asked.

"....."

"Nah" they both said in unison bursting into laughter again.

While this event was playing out Mycroft was screaming down the phone, also like a 13 year old fangirl.

This was fun xD