38 ↝ Pokèmon Go

"Look overhead at the stars and the ocean,
Foggy emotions, moments, erosion,
This supernova could cause a comotion."
Supernova - Ansel Elgort

"Since when did you learn how to barbecue?" Nessa eyes Kye suspiciously as he flips another sausage on the grill, the aroma of sizzling meat wrapping around all of us, making my stomach grumble

"It's in my DNA," He states proudly, and Nessa gives him a flat look in response. "I watched my dad do it all the time growing up, Nessa. Don't get your knickers in a twist." Kye grins down at her, ruffling her hair affectionately before turning back to the grill.

"If my sausage comes out as a piece of charcoal, I'm coming for you, Kye."

"Yes ma'am."

We're on the back patio, scattered around in the lounge chairs and the hammocks. It's a clear night, with stars twinkling brightly above the ocean. The beach at night is one of the most peaceful things I've ever seen. The salty breeze drifts around me as I take a seat on one of the lounge chairs, grabbing my bottle of beer.

The sound of the glass door sliding open catches my attention, and I turn my head right on time to see Alex stepping out. My skin tingles like it always does when I see her, but the electricity in my veins only sizzles when my eyes drop down to what she's wearing. A white backless halter neck top that looks like it's made out of silk drapes around her chest snugly, highlighting her perfectly sized boobs. The cream coloured skirt she has on is flowy, and has a thigh high slit that makes my chest ache in longing.

Alex is so fucking hot. The tiny little outfits she wears make her look ten times more irresistible, and all I want to do is rip them off of her. My heart almost collapsed in my chest when I saw her in that bikini earlier today.

Thankfully, the water reached above my waist and no one saw Hunter Jr peeking up.

Right now, her bare legs are nearly making me salivate, and I remember how soft and warm they felt under my hands. Looking at her, I can almost recall the taste of her on the tip of my tongue, the rush of satisfaction when she orgasmed in my mouth.

Since I first mustered up the balls to kiss her that day of the party, I haven't been able to get enough of her. Every kiss with her is like coming in contact with Heaven itself. Alex is like a drug, I got one taste and now I can't stop. And she doesn't seem to mind it. She makes me feel things. Things I never knew I was capable of feeling, things I never thought I'd feel.

I'm the first person she's been with since what happened to her. I try not to dwell on it, but I can't quite figure out if I'm just her way of moving forward, something casual, or if there's more to it. Either way, I don't want to find out and ruin this perfect little thing we have going on.

My train of thoughts is interrupted when she sits down on the lounge chair next to me, grabbing a can of WhiteClaw as she throws greetings around to our friends. Subconsciously, my shoulders slump, and my body releases the tension that it always seems to have. Her presence is comforting, it always has been. When she walks into the room, all the pressure that's built up inside of me deflates like a balloon.