"I don't enjoy that attitude of yours." He growls kneeing her in the stomach and punching her away.

"It must GO."

Megumi coughs out blood, clutching her stomach and groaning in pain.

"Y-You bastard!" Her eyes look up and flash dangerously.

"I'M GOING TO RIP YOU TO SHREDS!" 

"Such bold words." She raises her arm.

"Shinra Tensei!" He's pushed back by the sudden force as a grin makes it's way onto his face.

"Good. VERY good." He sticks the rod into the ground, keeping himself stable.

"That's enough for now. I'll have them bring in the prisoners." As if on cue, the door behind him opens, bringing several people who looked strange and some other shinobi.

"What are they here for?" Megumi hisses, glaring at the new figures as Kawaki watches from behind the door.

"Your going to kill ever last one of them." Her eyes widen.

"What?"

"You heard me. If you cannot kill them, then they will kill you. That won't be so bad for me."  She grits her teeth as he turns his back towards her and walks away.

"Good luck." She clicks her tongue.

"No weapons?"

"Use your hands."

She closes her eyes as he closes the door and all the prisoners charge at her.

"Hmph. If I must kill them for Kawaki, so be it." Her robe flows lightly as her purple eyes shine, striking fear into their hearts.

"Perish, you disgusting pigs."

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

"Hm. You managed to kill every single on of them." She lay, panting and glaring at the man.

"Good, good. Get ready for tomorrow then."

"T-Tomorrow?"

"You'll be doing the same thing."

"Tsk!"

And the next day, she killed.

And the next.

And the next.