Mom

A/n: I'm back! This story is a angst/fluff and hope you like it💜

Mom....

Mom the word many women wish to be called someday by their child.

Mothers are the reason we are all here on this earth. Mother's teach their daughters what they need to know. Passing down traditions to the next generation.

The cycle never ending....

I had always hoped to be called mom. To hear my future child say "Mama look!" Or "Mama I did this". I wanted and needed to hear those words. I hoped all my life to be a mother, but that was only a wish. Sadly I can't have kids.

This is a sad reality and it is a deal breaker for most guys. They ask "Hey if we get married how many kids do you want to have?" But then I have to tell them I can't have kids.  Then they go off and leave never to be heard from again.

No guy wanted a women who couldn't bear them a child. All men I met wanted a successor. A little them or me, but I couldn't give them what they wanted. So as you can tell they all left. Vanished poof  like they were never there. This kept repeating until
Park Jimin

He made me happy. We never fought and he didn't care if I could have kids. All he cared about was me. We dated for months and months. He made me so happy and we were magical. Then we got married after that, We went to a doctor to check if I had any eggs left. There was only 7 chances. We took those odds and found the person who would deliver our baby and donate a sperm because jimin didn't want people to touch him (A/n:👁️👄👁️ wimp)

Our baby arrived but Jimin seemed distracted. I noticed the women who gave birth to our baby kept coming around and not to see the baby.

This is how Jimin and I story ended. I found out he loved her not me. He went off with her and left me single as a pringle. Then after months I met the father of my baby.

Jeon Jungkook

He was tall. Handsome. Everything a girl could dream of all in one. He came to check and see how the baby was. He even asked how I was. I told him everything, cried and had a hole rant party. He just was quiet and supportive.

This is how I became mom and met my now husband Prince Jeon Jungkook of Bt21.

A/n: Sorry I have been reading about megan and harry also watching the specials on them😳✌🏼 I will do better next time and make it longer~

Pls suggest what I should do next!

           Love, Author Jeon 💜