"i said, let's have dinner at your place," you repeated, your smile still stuck onto your lips. "it's what you wanted to ask me, right?" you raised an eyebrow, only getting an even more flustered expression from eren.

the male shyly nodded his head and turned his head away. "let's go," he spoke after clearing his throat.

you both began to walk away from the dock and out of the garden, you both strolled beside each other while heading out. it was silent between you both in that moment, eren glanced at you whenever your attention was something else and you glanced at him whenever his eyes were focused on the ground.

eren came to the garden with his own vehicle and you were quite astonished by the type— which was the newest model of the chevrolet corvette in the color black. the male noticed your gaze on the car and grinned, quickly walking over towards the passenger side of the vehicle and opened the door.

"you first, m'lady," eren spoke quite formerly and bowed down his head at a small certain angle.

you rolled your eyes playfully, a smile on your face that you couldn't stop from forming. you walked over to the passenger side of the car and entered the vehicle before eren shut the door. he ran over to the drivers side to get in himself and placed his guitar case in the back.

you couldn't help but sniff the air of the vehicle, it had a light scent of jasmine and it felt nice to relax your body against the front passenger seat. it reminded you of jean all of a sudden, the male was usually soaked in a certain strong cologne scent and recently he had changed his cologne.

eren took quick glimpses at you and smiled before starting the vehicle's engine.

𖤐

"i can't believe you got us kicked out of the garden," mikasa groaned at sasha, her hands were placed on her hips while she tapped her foot against the ground. sasha was in front of her, huffing while her knees pressed against her chest.

"maybe we should leave eren and (y/n), i'm sure everything is perfectly fine," armin spoke up, he was knelt down beside of sasha and a hand was rested on her shoulder to comfort her.

"no!" both mikasa and sasha said at the same time while facing armin, causing the male who stumble back a bit.

sasha's began to sniff, the two turned back to look at her and thought she was crying but she wasn't. sasha was sniffing the air like a puppy trying to search for something. armin and mikasa looked at each other quite concerned before looking back at the brunette female who stood up.

"i smell (y/n)!" sasha blurted.

"how in the world can you smell (y/n)?" mikasa questioned, crossing her arms by sasha's statement.

"i have a strong sense of smell," sasha smirked, pointing to her nose whilst looking at mikasa. "i can even smell a piece of bread miles away— anyways! her scent is near."

the three began to make their way towards the direction sasha was leading them towards. they all stopped when they saw the pair reach eren's vehicle and quickly hid behind a large bush that covered them.

"do you think he asked her?" armin questioned and turned to mikasa who just shrugged as a response as she continued to observe the two afar.