Kabanata 23

Mikayla Reyala @mikayla: See? That's why you shouldn't judge without knowing the other side of the story.
#HannahIsInnocent
#ProtectHannahAtAllCost
#MilanIsTheRealEvil

Leah De Castro @leia: Ano na kayo ngayon? Mga solid Milanatics? Nga-nga?

Trisha Simon @sociallychic: May pa post pa. Defend mo pa sarili mo tapos.... awit ka Milan.

Holly Martinez @hollya: Nagsitaguan na mga Milanatics. Mga bobo amp. Mana sa idle nilang attention seeker at pa-victim.

I heave a sigh as I read posts about me, Milan and Fahren on Twitter. I activated my social media accounts just today coz it's my birthday, I want to atleast read the birthday greetings of my bananas. Yun lang sana ang sadya ko, kaya lang, I unconsciously visited the posts that used to break me. Not only me, but the people close to me. They were attacking my friends too, my relatives and Khalil. It broke me more thinking they were dragged here when they have nothing to do with this in the first place.

Hannah Suarez @hannahsuarez: As much as I want to keep silent and not add fuel to the fire, I can't just zip my mouth and let you guys throw nasty subjective comments to the people dear to me. Once and for all, I will tell you guys this. I did not cheat. I am no longer in love with Fahren. Yes, it was my account. My real account. But, it was hacked. I already found out who the hacker is but I am not going to drop her name here. After everything that has happened, the respect I have for her remained. I hope you'd respect me too. If not, then at least please stop dragging names that have nothing to do with this issue.

I posted that on my Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Marami ang nagpahayag ng suporta sa'kin, even  big people in showbiz industry. Marami rin ang nag-sorry. It was overwhelming but I am not that fulfilled. Nakabuti nga iyon sa'kin, naging big blow naman iyon kay Milan. Nilinaw ko sa stories ko na hindi siya yun at hindi ako nagsalita para idiin siya but people chose to believe she's the master mind behind all of this. She's being attacked now the most.

Hindi ko rin naman pwedeng sabihin na si Rina ang may pakana ng lahat para linisin ang pangalan ni Milan. She's not in her normal state of mind when she hacked my account and I understand that now. Besides, ayokong mas palalain ang sitwasyon niya.

Right after I told Khalil what I want to do with Rina, he immediately sent her to the mental hospital. Akala ko, aangal si Rina. Thankfully, hindi naman siya nagwala o pumalag. She became silent and acted like she was expecting it to happen. Kaya ayun nga, pagdating doon, she was diagnosed with Obsessive Love Disorder. The psychologist said she must undergo psychotherapy to manage unhealthy thoughts and reactions. Rina is under observation and treatment.

Natigilan ako sa pag-iisip nang biglang mag-ring ang phone ko. My eyes widened in fraction when I saw it's my mom.

"M-Mom," 

I feel like my throat ran dry. It's my first talk with her after a couple of months!

"Anak, happy birthday." 

My lips parted and before I knew it, my tears were already rolling down my cheeks. Parang may kamay na humaplos sa puso ko. 

Hindi ako agad na nakapagsalita dahil sa gulat, lungkot at saya na pinaghalo. I've been waiting for this moment. Miss na miss ko na si Mommy.

"T-Thank you 'my... I love you...." my voice broke as I cover my mouth with my palm for a sob

"I love you too. Huwag ka nang umiyak anak. Birthday mo ngayon eh. You should be happy..." she was saying that but I can sense she's crying too

"Where are you? Can we meet? I miss you so much na..." I pouted as I wipe my tears

"I'm in Hongkong anak eh. I'm sorry. Maybe some other time. I will surprise you. And oh, I'm buying your gift today. You want a Birkin, right?"