By the time they were done I was feeding my eyes with the most impressive dicks I'd ever seen in my life, at least better than those guys in those videos. If I wasn't in a haste to have them buried inside of me I would have loved to taste them.

"like what you see princess.?"
Oh Valley, I love what I see.

"Today we are going to take you one after the other Bela, till you are ready to take us all at the same time okay? "
I whispered a slight okay cause I couldn't take my eyes away from their impressive lengths and girths.

Soon they all returned to the bed with Valley spreading my legs and laying in between, I guess he was going first.

While Storm took my nipple in his sinful lips and began twirling my strong pebbles in a painfully slow manner that had me arching my back to get more friction from his tongue.

Then River took my lips in his own and began devouring every inch with his tongue and his other hand taken charge of my other nipple that wasn't undergoing any assault.

Gosh I could pass out from so much pleasure, all I wanted was something inside me, I didn't care what just whatever so I began grinding my waist into Valley who seemed to be enjoying my torture.

A short while later I felt him align himself in my entrance and began inching slowly, I didn't want him doing that cause I didn't want the pain that followed with that process so I begged him to go in at a time.

He was skeptical about my request and for some reason Storm decided to worsen his torture on my nipple which had me moaning really loud and gripping his hair to push him more into me., probably this was a distraction method because at that same moment, Valley sank his entire length into me causing me to unconsciously bit River's lips real hard drawing blood that was now leaking into my mouth, strange as it was his blood in my mouth turned the both of us on so bad that we began kissing more intensly than before.

Then Valley began thrusting and cursing and gushing all at the same time, for every thrust he never failed to remind me how tight and perfect I was.

Faster and faster he had gone till I felt my own pleasure building up while he became slightly thicker inside me, slowly Storm had pulled away from me creating space for Valley who immediately bent over and Sank his Canines into the exact spot his Lycan had at the same time coating my walls with his seeds which in turn earned a scream of both pleasure and pain from me till I felt him slowly pull away from me in the both places where he was sank deeply in, lapping and leaking the blood till I began to moan from the pleasure that was building all over again.

This time it was Storm who took his own permanent place in between my legs and began thrusting and groaning, he was a fierce lover from every angle, he exacted the kind of strength that never failed to prove he was and will always be dominant, but then that was also the case with River and Valley, they were Kings through and through and they never failed to prove it not even now that he was thrusting into me with the strength of a full blown Alpha male.

Just like Valley he had grown thicker inside of me which was a sign that he was close to his release, so just like before River had shifted to my other side creating space for Storm who slowed down his Movement and without warning sank his canines deep into me and at the same time coating my walls with his seed.

I'd had screamed from the pain that slowly but surely began turning to pleasure from the none stop leaking of his mark and the torture Valley was dealing on my nipples all the while stroking himself.

Now it was the turn of my ball of sunshine, he had kissed me slowly allowing me to taste his blood that seemed to be as intoxicating as himself while he thrusted into me slowly till he was balls deep into me.

Right when I would have expected myself to pass out from the exhaustion I was suddenly renewed and wanted him to pound into me like the King I've known him to be.

And Just as expected he never failed to deliver cause he was thrusting as fast as a stallion, pounding into me with no mercy and I couldn't have it any other way.

Just like my other beauties he had gone for a while before I felt him stiffen inside me which signified it was time for my last mark so just like the rest he had bent over to my shoulder and without warning he was canines deep into me all the while pouring his seeds into me.

I felt him lap and leak the blood till there was nothing left before he returned to my lips allowing me a taste of my own blood that had now mixed with he's, that had to be the best combination ever even if I had no idea why I was enjoying having blood in my mouth.

"Weird and abnormal as this may sound, I still want more of you. "

*******************************