Chapter Fifteen: Grounders

"So? What do you guys wanna do?" Clarke raised an eyebrow.

     "Oh, don't you worry. We already got a plan." Octavia revealed. "Go get your stuff into my room. Use the bathroom or whatever then we will head out."

      A few minutes later the girls left the apartment making sure to lock it on the way out. Clarke followed raven and Octavia down the street, heading somewhere unknown. "Are you guys gonna tell me where we are going?" Raven and O shared a look debating if the should keep up the game.

      "Yeah, we are heading to Grounders, a cafe up here." Raven finally answered.

      "Great, I'm starving."

"For Lexa?" Raven asked. Clarke went bright red. She wasn't even sure why, or even where this was coming from.

"What?!" Clarke asked her voice way off key.

"You may not realize it, but boy, me and O know you really just want to jump her bones. It's obvious." If it was possible to go even more red than Clarke was, she would. It was just the curiosity of Lexa, she would never want to 'jump her bones', she wasn't even gay. She liked men, or that's what she told herself. She hadn't really thought about her potentially even liking women.

It was a horrid thought, it scared Clarke that's for sure. And even if she was gay, and liked Lexa, Lexa was straight. "No! I don't want to jump her bones!!! She fucking royalty, who wouldn't be interested in that?" Clarke tried her best to explain but the more and more she said it, the less she believed it herself.

"Clarke, you got some shit to work through. We won't rush you." Octavia offered her support. Clarke was just left confused, along with so many question.

"We are here for you, no matter what. The school may hate it but it's the 21st century so they can get over it." Raven did as well.

"This it?" Clarke stopped outside a shop, it was what they were looking for but Clarke needed a reason to drop this conversation.

"Yes, and we aren't done here." Raven entered the building first, finding a booth from the near the front corner of the coffee shop. "Sit and spill," raven demanded.

     "There is nothing spill, I'm not even gay." Clarke was starting to get frustrated. She scolded herself, I don't like lexa woods, she repeated over and over again in her head.

     "Fine, we will leave it. What do you want?" Raven asked.

     "A Blueberry scone and an ice coffee."

     "That's even a gay order," raven whispered. If looks could kill raven would be dead. Clarke wasn't having this, she wasn't not gay, and certainly didn't like Lexa woods.

Raven backed away leaving to with Octavia to go order their food. Minutes later they returned handing Clarke her share. "So what's the plan for this weekend?" Clarke asked.

"We are meeting up up Lincoln tomorrow, and taking a boat around the cost, should be fun." O answered.

"Sounds awesome!" The girls laughed at a few joke for the next hour or so. They chatted about Octavia and Lincoln, and how she was going to make a move tomorrow. Clarke knew Lincoln would to, but, she didn't wanna ruin the fun.

The bell of the cafe rang out singling another hadn't entered the building. Clarke looked over and was surprised to see Luna, Anya, and Lexa. Clarke went wide eyed, she stayed still, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She wasn't sure why she was even acting like this, it was Lexa, the bitch, nothing special.

Lexa looked over, noticing a blonde in the corner of the shop. She smirked, walking over to them, dragging along Luna and Anya. "Well, what do we have here?"