Chapter Fourteen: Town

The week had passed fairly quickly to Clarke. Classes were easy, Lexa wasn't a big deal. Whenever she would look or the name would cross her mind, it was simply the curiosity, that's what Clarke believed. Clarke would often catch Lexa staring at her, anger filled in her eyes, luckily she hadn't done anything to Clarke yet, though Clarke had the feeling she would.

Every morning Clarke would head to the shower. She would enter hearing a familiar Disney song. It was the best part of her day, dancing along to 'Hakuna Matata' or 'under the sea', whatever song was playing she loved it. She found her self finding comfort in the music. The shower was a place everything would slip away. Nothing outside of the stall existed, it was just her and the music.

Through out the week Octavia would flirt with Lincoln, he was oblivious to any of it. Lincoln was a nice guys, bald head, a year higher than them. He was a top role model at the school, participating in actives, good grades. All the girls fell for him, he was also oblivious to that. 

"Clarke!" Clarke turned her head seeing Lincoln walking towards her, they shared the last class of the day together, science.

"How's it going Lincoln? You coming with us the weekend?" Raven and Octavia had planned to take Clarke and show her around town.

"Of course! I was wondering if you could put in a good word with O...?" He voice went quiet, embarrassed with his own question.

"Look Lincoln ask her out already, do you not see the way she flirts with you?!"

"She does?!"

"Yes you idiot! Now ask her out this weekend!"

"Okay, okay." Lincoln throw his arms up before Clarke could smack him. They entered the science room each taking their assigned seats. Mrs. Williams walked into the room, silencing the students.

     "Pull out your textbooks and begin reading 1.02-1.05 then answer the text questions." The class grounded, but did as told. They all wanted to be done.

***

     45 minutes later the class ended and Clarke rushing to the front office to pick up her phone. "Hey Mr Kane!!" Clarke stopped in front of the glass, separating the two of them.

     "Let me guess, here for your phone?" Mr Kane wasn't at all surprised. It was what most students would do on Fridays after classes. Indeed more kids were appearing behind Clarke, waiting for their turn.

     "Yes sir." Mr Kane nodded looking through the pile of phone he had. Searching for the sticky note with 'Clarke Griffin' written on it. Mr. Kane pulled out Clarke's phone handing it to her through the small slit in the glass. "Thanks, Kane!" She called out already heading to the dorms.

     She brushed through the room, the door already unlocked meaning Octavia was already there. "get changed!! were leaving as soon as possible!" Octavia mother had an apartment up in town for O and Bell to use during weekends. This weekend The girls would be staying there, while they showed Clarke around. "Yes ma'am."

     Clarke opened her dresser, She grabbed some blue skinny jeans and a black tee with her favorite band on the front, 'The Paunas.' She didn't want to be in this skirt for another minute.

     Clarke grabbed a few other pairs of close throwing them into a bag along with her computer and other essentials. She was excited to finally go out and see something new, to be somewhere new. She didn't get much of that.

     "let's go!!!!!" Raven barged into the room bags in hand. She was just as excited as Clarke. Maybe she just wanted to get away from her room late for a few nights.

     "Okay, okay. I'm ready. Let's get out of here." The girls walked towards the main exit. Raven and Octavia grabbed their phones and signed them out for the weekend. Their Uber was already waiting outside.

     The drive down was filled with laughter and a lot of karaoke, for the half an hour drive. Finally the driver pulled inform of the apartment complex. The girls walked up three flights of stairs, stopping outside of apartment 3B. O unlocked the door letting Clarke and raven into their home for the weekend.

     The apartment wasn't bad, it had a kitchen, living room, with a very nice couch and tv. Form what Clarke could see a long with a bathroom and possibly two other bedrooms. This all still felt like and amazing luxury to Clarke. She set her stuff down in the middle of the floor crashing onto the couch. "Welcome to Bar Harbor Clarke Griffin."