𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

Start from the beginning

Luckily they found the hospital which was the nearest and that was the one where Nandini and Navya work...

They went inside the hospital and Cabir was taken to general ward and when they were going that dog bark making Cabir shocked...

Cabir sat on the chair and the dog sat in front of him and started crying when the junior doctors were treating his wound...

Flashback ends

Not only Manan and Navya but others were also looking at Cabir who was telling his story with this cute dog...

Nandini: So this cutie just sat inside your car without your notice and came with you

Manik: But why did he bite you... You just put him on safe place

Cabir: I don't know why but I'm going to stay away from him now...

Nandini: But look at him how lovingly he is looking at you

Everyone look at the dog which was now sitting in front of Cabir and he wink at Cabir making everyone's eyes widened and Cabir was in shock....

Navya picked this little cuitee in her arms and cares his head....

Navya: I guess he loves you

Cabir: WHAT

Manik: Cabir that's cool bro now with girls dogs also loves you

Cabir: Noooo... Noooo... He is my enemy from the time he bite me... And now I'm going

Cabir started to go and that dog jumped from Navya's arms and started to follow Cabir while others look at them...

Cabir saw that dog coming towards him so he started walking around the general ward from one side to another...

Everyone was moving their head from one side to another side like left to right...

Cabir: Please someone take him away yaar please....

Nandini: Security... Security

Guards came to general ward listing to Nandini's voice...

Nandini: Take this dog away and make sure that dog doesn't get hurt...

Guards take the dog away from Cabir and Cabir came down from one of the bed where he standing and trying to get away from the dog...

Manik: I think we should leave now

Cabir: Haa bhai please take me away now I can't handle this

ManBir bid bye to NavNi and left from there while Nandini and Navya went towards that cuite who was with security guard...

Nandini: What should we do to this handsome boy

Navya: I don't know let's inform someone who can find out if this cuite have a owner or not...

Nandini: Yeah

NavNi's Apartment

Nandini was laying on her bed and thinking about today how they both met again...

Nandini's POV

Why are we meeting again and again Manik... Why destiny always brings us together? Is this just a mere coincidence or it's something else... Manik Malhotra who doesn't know me being in the same college... Manik Malhotra the person whom I just used to take glance him whenever I saw him coming but divert my attention...

I didn't realise for how long my phone was ringing, I picked up the phone and saw it was an unknown number...

I frowned seeing unknown number and thought who will call me at this time... I picked up the call..

Nandini's POV ends

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Voice: Stay away from Manik Malhotra....

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Before Nandini could say anything the call went dead, Nandini try to call on that number again and again but it was not reachable and than switch off....

Nandini thought it can be a prank call so she let it go away and thought to not to tell anyone making them  worried on just a prank call...

_______________________________________

How's the update?

Few words on dog?

Few words on Cabir's side story?

What do you guys think about the phone call was it prank or not?

Guys suggest some good name for this little cuitee I mean that dog....

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

Target 80+ votes