Three years later

Betty

I walked around my small apartment trying to find my daughter Juliet. I went to the last place she would be, the shower. I walked into my bathroom to see her asleep on the floor. What a cutie. I picked and she laid her head on my shoulder. I walked to her room and placed her into the bed. I tucked her in and walked into the living room. The door burst open to Veronica with a bag full of stuff.

"V what's all of this." I said rummaging through the bag.

"Just a little something for my two favorite people." She said.

"I went to the store and maybe went a bit overload on stuff so I brought some here." She said.

"V I love you in all. But I can't fit anything else in this small apartment." I said.

"Then move in with me. I mean it would be fun. I don't have to drive all the way here to bother you and you would be closer to your job. We can also spend a bunch of time together." V said.

"You know I will. Juliet will also have Carson and Abby to play with." I said.

"That's my girl! Now I'm gonna call Archie and tell him." V said. She walked into my room and closed the door. I picked up my phone and started dialing numbers. I heard the door open and it was Juliet standing there with her toy.

"Mommy what are you doing?" She asked coming over to the couch. She laid her head on my lap and stroked her hair.

"Well auntie V was saying we could move in with her. You can have Abby and Carson to play with." I said.

"Really?!" She said jumping up and down.

"Yes but she still has to see if its ok with uncle arch." I said. She nodded and laid her head back down. I grabbed the remote and turned on Mickey Mouse. Veronica came out smiling.

"It's official you're moving in with me!" V said.

"What about me." Juliet said.

"How could I forget about you my favorite little person. Don't tell the twins I said that." She said. Juliet nodded and Veronica started tickling her.

"Aunt Ronnie stop!!!" She aid giggling.

"Well I better get going. I have to Make the kiddos dinner. B call me or Archie if you need any help packing." V said. I nodded and she waved goodbye. She walked to the door and closed it.

"Ok what do you want for dinner." I asked Juliet.

"Pasta." She said.

"Ok go into your room and play while I make dinner." I said. She nodded and ran into her room. I pulled out a pan and started boiling water. I picked up and looked through notifications. A request on Instagram. I swiped and opened it. It was just a simple Hi. I clicked on their account and it look like they had just started.

I pressed accept and typed hey back. I put my phone down and put in the noodles. My phones dinged. I picked it up and they texted back. They said how are you.

B.cooper- I'm fine
User15342- I see you have a daughter.
B.cooper- Yes and why does that concern you.
User15442- Just making observations.
B.cooper- Look I don't who you are and what you want.
User15442- Just friendly conversation Betty.
B.cooper- Whatever i have to go now.

I put my phone down and drained the asta. Who even was that. Juliet came running out of her room with toys. "Juliet you know what I e told you about the toys. Keep them in your room so it doesn't clutter the living room." I said.

"Please just two mommy." She said giving me her sad eyes.

"Fine just two but you have to put them back after your done." I said.

"Ok mommy." She said continuing to play. I grab two bowls and put the pasta in them. I went to the table and placed them down. "Julie what do you want to drink juice or milk?" I asked her.

"Juice!" She said.

I poured her a cup of juice and myself some water. Julie got up and went to sit down. Then We started eating.

*the next day*

I started pulling out boxes for the move. We were supposed to be moved in Sunday which was only three days away. Julie was not cooperating. I decided to call Kevin to keep her company.

He came in no time flat. "Hey kev. Thank you so much for helping me with Julie." I said.

"B anything for you. Plus I can't wait to spend time with her. Is it ok if I take her to lunch?" He asked.

"Yea sure let me just get some money." I said. I walked over to my purse but he stopped me.

"No I'm spoiling her. I will pay b don't worry about about it." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive. Juliet come on!" Kevin said. Julie came running out and gave me a hug goodbye.

"Bye mommy! Let's go uncle Kevin!" She said pulling onto his hand.

"Ok bye b!" He said. And they were out. Now I had the whole place to myself. Don't get me wrong I love my little darling. But sometimes she is a handful and so grateful that I have all my friends by my side. I wonder if I told Jughead first that I was pregnant then he would of stayed with me.

Welp. I went over and sat onto the couch. My phone dinged and I picked it up. It was that weird account.

User153421- Hello Betty.
B.cooper- Hey creepy.
User153421- Wow.
B.Cooper- Look I have to go.

I sat my phone down and stated my packing back up. I could wait to move in with Veronica. I put the last of my boxes from my room into the living room. I decided to text Kevin .

Betty- Hey kev are you on your way?
Kev- Yes actually I'm at your door. Julie has had dinner.
Betty- Ok I'll unlock it.

I went to the door and unlocked it. There was kevin and Julie. She looked really tired. I thanked Kevin and he walked away. Julie went over to the couch and laid her head down.

"Mommy can I sleep with you? There is thunder." She said sniffing.

"Of course baby." I said. I picked her up and brought her to my room. I laid her down and went to her room. I grabbed her favorite stuffed animal and blanket. I went back to my room and got into bed. Julie nuzzled her head into my chest and we went fast to sleep.