The plan 1

Betty

I was excited to finally go out with just our little family. I love my family and all but being cooped up in a house with them is to much.

I walked down the stairs and saw jughead with someone else in the hallway. I went and peaked in, I saw Jughead and claudia talking.

"Juggiekins, can I come with you?" Claudia asked.

"What did I say about calling that stupid name. You're not mine nor and I'm not yours. And no you're not going. It's just my family." He said.

"Would you go if I did this?" Claudia said pulling him into a kiss. My eyes widened. I came out and pulled her off of him. She had fallen to the ground but I didn't care.

"What the hell Betty." Claudia yelled. At that moment everyone in the house was gathered around us. Charles helped her up and he looked mad.

"Betty what was the meaning of this?" Charles asked.

"Charles she pushed me off of jughead. I was just talking to him if we could go with them on their little outing." She pouted.

"That's not even what happened. She kissed jughead!" I yelled. Jughead had his arms around my waist. My mom and dad looked really disappointed.

"She would never do that. I know her better than all of you and I know with my heart that she would never kiss another man. Especially jughead." Charles said.

"You're seriously believing someone you barely know over your sister. And I don't think you know the dark sides of Claudia. Like the fact that she has a whole other family." Jughead exclaimed. Claudia's eyes widened. All eyes were on her.

"Claudia i-is that true?" Charles asked.

"No of course not. Ive never had a kid in my life." Claudia cried.

"I think you guys should leave." My mom said.

"Yea you should." I said.

"No Betty, you and jughead. Julie is welcome to stay here but you guys aren't. Go pack up your stuff. Charles and Claudia I'm so sorry. Please take Betty's room." My mom said. My jaw was dropped.

I couldn't believe they trust someone they barely know over their own daughter. This is despicable. I stormed off and went up to our room to start packing.

Jughead

"Jughead you are playing one risky game. This it for your little sunshine." Claudia whispered. My heart dropped to my stomach. What was she going to do with julie.

"Alice we will be taking julie." I said.

"No I think she needs a break from your guys non sense." She said. I walked up to our room. Betty was in there on her knees crying.

"Betty calm down we will get through this." I said rubbing her back.

"How could my family?" She cried.

I heard our door crack open. There was polly. She look really mad for some reason. She walked over and sat down next to Betty to pull her into a hug.

"I cant believe mom and dad. They have no right to kick you out. If you guys want you can come stay with us our house is plenty big for the two of you." Polly said.

"Pols you're sweet, but we will just stay in a hotel for the remainder of the time. Please keep an eye 0n julie. I don't trust her in a house with Claudia a single bit." Betty said.

"Yes i agree." Polly said.

"Need help with packing?" Polly asked.

"No thanks. I have jughead." Betty said. Polly got up and walked out. I helped Betty up and we started to put clothes into our suitcases. Betty went to the bathroom and started putting our toiletries into our tiny bags.