"Hey! Can I help King this time?" Samiah asks, raising her hand.

"Oh, that's usually Namjoon or Lisa." Whee-in says as she looks up from the many papers of plans.

"Absolutely not." Yoongi says leaning away from Hoseok who he was sitting next to, cuddled against him.

"What? Why?" Samiah's head whipped to him.

"King, tell her no!" Yoongi shouts as he looks straight at him from across the limo.

Everyone turned to Jungkook who was leaning back with his left leg thrown over his right and his arm spread against the top of the seat.

He looked down as he pressed his tongue against his cheek.

"Is this a matter in which I have a say?" Jungkook looks up and makes eye contact with Yoongi.

"Brother, please."

Yoongi frowned as he broke eye contact with Jungkook.

"King, will you keep your promise."

"To the best of my ability."

Yoongi reached his hand out to his sister.

"Fine, be safe."

Samiah nods with a smile as Whee-in finishes the plan. They get out of the limo and head into the club. The lights and music already gained their attention. They walked in to see bodies dancing, drinking, or just standing around. Samiah looked around excitedly while everyone just wanted to get this over with. Jungkook, Lisa, Samiah, Namjoon, Yong-sun, and Hoseok entered through the back while Yoongi, Whee-in, Ryan, Jennie, Jisoo, and Byul-yi entered through the front doors. Other members of Black Doves sat in different cars checking cameras and the people leaving and entering.

As Jungkook's group rounded a corner they found a group of guys holding someone at gunpoint. They all ducked down and pressed their finger against their lips telling the hostage to not say a word.

Lisa and Namjoon ran up to the guys with guns and broke their necks while Samiah and Yong-sun beat a few others to death. Yong-sun took the poor omega away to where more people resided where she would be safe. Jungkook and Samiah rushed upstairs after they saw a man dash up the stairs. As they reached the top of the stairs they saw plenty of other guys come charging down the stairs. Jungkook immediately pulled his gun out and shot a few but noticed others coming up the stairs.

He heard a few gunshots behind him and turned around shouting.

"Samiah!"

"I'm here!" She runs up to him, past the dead bodies.

Jungkook sighs out as Namjoon, Hoseok and Lisa run up the stairs. He pushed the roof door open, Samiah closely behind him. He immediately pushes Samiah behind himself as bullets fly past and slam against the door and shatter the glass window. They all duck down.

Jungkook's arm is protectively hovering over Samiah's body as he peeks through the shattered glass window. Seeing the man aiming at the door with his gun.

He nods to the door while looking at Namjoon, Lisa, and Hoseok. All three rush and throw the door open, all with their guns up. The man holds fire as he looks at all three of them. He's breathing hard as he watches Jungkook slowly emerge with Samiah behind him. There was a slight breeze that night. Quite cold. None of the people standing on the roof could feel the cold even so. Too much adrenaline was pumping through their veins.

Only thing on their mind is kill or be killed. Get answers before the death if possible.

"You were the one that planted the bomb at my home, correct?" Jungkook spoke as the guy slowly backed up.