"Don't really want some scum staring at my girl while she looks all hot and sexy playing bad cop..." I smirked, pulling her body closer to me and playfully biting her ear, feeling her body squirm against me as she tried to hold in her cute little giggles.

Act as mad as you want with me, Angelica. I've got some serious charm.

"I'll speak to her. And only her." The man pants from behind me, interrupting our cute little moment, making me shut my eyes and grit my teeth in anger.

But before I could answer, Angel was already pushing me to the kitchen.

"Just let me do this. He's tied down, probably already knows he's going to die, this is our last chance before you let your anger get the best of you. I'll keep the gun on me, you can watch from the kitchen." Angel spoke softly, her small hands rubbing gently patterns on my chest as I stared deeply in to her innocent blue eyes.

But I had a feeling these eyes had seen things that no angel should see.

She wasn't stupid, she knew the effect she had on me, her touch sent shivers down my body, her voice could melt me into a puddle on the spot, and her eyes were so captivating she could make my whole world stop.

"Okay." I agreed, sucking in a harsh breath as I made my way to the kitchen. I kept reminding myself I had to let her do this.

I was slightly out of ear shot from them, and I can say with pride that I'm fairly good at reading people's lips, but with Angel's back turned to me as she (very erotically) held up my gun to the man, who's own lips were swollen and bloody meaning they barely moved as he muttered out his sentences, I was finding it harder than usual.

I only picked up on things they allowed me to pick up on, I could clearly see the distress on the mans face as he spoke in hushed whispers, his voice only getting louder slightly when he tried to emphasis his words.

Deciding I'd just give up with trying to listen in on their conversation, I picked up a wandering Mabel as she sniffed around the kitchen.

"Mummy's not playing nice is she, Mabel?" I fake pouted, lifting Mabel up so we were staring each other directly in the eyes.

The white fluffy cat just stared back at me with unamused eyes, making me narrow my own accusingly.

"You don't love me anymore do you? She's completely stolen your heart."

Mabel let out a soft mew at my words. I swear, she might be a cat, but sometimes I think there's a human stuck inside her body and she understands anything anyone ever tells her.

As sad as it sounds, only Mabel knew my deepest and darkest secrets. She knew why I valued my privacy, why I don't let anyone in my bedroom, why I joined the gang, and now why I can't leave it.

I rolled my eyes as the cat began to softly lick at my hand that was holding her. This was her way of telling me "put me the fuck down" which was a warning before she'll start biting you.

I put her down softly and watched her run out the little cat flap attached to the back door. With nothing to satisfy my attention, I turned back to the living room and gazed upon the brown haired beauty who still held the gun directly at the man a few steps away from her.