Ch 13-Her Bright Blue Eyes Seem To Pierce My Soul

ROXYS POV

I back out of the driveway, and give one last, longing, loving look to my motorcycle--one that I will probably never see again.

Soon, it's out of sight, and Clarke and I are on our way to Kyle's house. I glance over at her and I can practically see the gears turning in her head. She speaks up, "why are you helping him? I'm trying to figure this out, and you wouldn't just do it out of the kindness of your heart"

I glare at her, but she just shrugs.

I sigh, "Look, Clarke, technically I'm not allowed to take care of you, until next Tuesday when I turn 18. Kyle said he'd turn me in if I didn't take him and his sister with us." I say.

"He has a sister?" Clarke asks excitedly.

I nod, "I guess so."

At that moment Kyles truck pulls into the driveway of a little cozy one story house.

"Stay here" I order Clarke, who nods.

I jump out of the junkie car and slam the door. I run up to Kyle.

"Won't your parents be worried that you suddenly disappear?" I ask as he get his keys out. He snorts and shakes his head. I keep quite as he opens the door, and we walk into a nice house that's really homey.

"Kayla? Can you come here?" Kyle calls out. A few seconds later I hear barefoot feet pad across the wooden floor.  A young girl, about a year younger than a Clarke, walks out in jeans and a sweatshirt. I look at her face, and I realise she looks a lot like her brother. Her straight jet black hair goes about mid back, and her bright blue eyes seem to pierce my soul. I blink and fixate my sky gray eyes right back at her.

Its on.

After a few seconds, she smirks in seeming approval. For what? I don't know.

"Who's she?" Kayla asks in a slightly deeper voice than I thought she would have.

"Our way out. Grab your duffel and pack only what you need, grab any money you have too." With that he motions for me to follow him, and I oblige. He leads me down the hall to what I presume to be his room.

"Woah, slow down buddy. I'm not sleeping with you just yet." I smirk.

"Trying to escape, yet you still manage to crack sexual jokes" he snorts.

"What did you expect?" I ask, leaning up against door way. He just shrugs and says, "In my closet is a ruck sack. I have all my money in it, over 65,000 dollars. Take how ever much you need for the train tickets then throw the rest in the black back pack"

I grab a couple thousand dollars and stuff it my own purple bag. I throw the rest in the aforementioned black backpack. I turn around and Kyle is standing at the door with a duffel in his hand, and an expectant look on his face.

"Lets go" he breaths and I nod. I yell, "Kayla are you ready?"

I hear her running down the hall to Kyle's room.

Her feet now covered in sneakers, a duffel in her hand, and a big rucksack on her bag, she looks ready to rock and roll.

"Lets head out. Kyle, leave your truck here. The reason I have such a dumpy carisoprodol so we can abandon it when we get to the train station. Come on, Clarke's waiting, and your lucky we didn't have to wait for Em and Cody, because then we'd be behind schedule." I say while heading out the door.

"Who's Clarke? Who's Em and Cody?" Kayla asks.

"Clarke is my sister, Em is my best friend, Cody is her boyfriend. Em and Cody can't make it." I say slightly bitterly.

"You have a sister?" Kayla asks excitedly.

"And you sound just like her" I mutter. We get to the car and I see Clarke is still in the front. I open the passenger door, "Clarke, this is Kayla, Kyle's 13? Year old sister" I say thirteen like a question because k have no idea how old she is. She nods though, so I'm right. "Kayla this is my 14 year old sister, Clarke."

They smile at each other. I scoff, besties already I guess.

"Clarke I need you to sit in the back with Kayla, I have to plan with Kyle." I tell her and she nods.

We all fIle in, and before I've even backed out Kayla and Clarke are chatting like long lost friends.

"Okay Kyle, we are headed to section 55 because Clarke got accepted to Pricely. We can talk more about school on the train. But first, I need to know I can trust you. Okay?" He nods. "Good. Now we are going to get a cart together..." I explain the whole situation to him, and soon we are at the train station.

"Lets go lets go!" I usher everyone out of the car one we are in the parking lot. I grab my duffel and backpack out of the trucks of the car. I make sure Clarke has everything, then we fast walk to the train ticket buying station place thingy.

Yeah.

I motion for the rest of the people to stay back.

"Hi, 4 to section 55" I say. The old lady raises her eyebrow.

"Are you 18?" She asks In a raspy voice.

"Excuse me?" What? I have to be 18?

She sighs. "Yes, it's a new law, you have to be 18 tonight a ticket, are you?"

Crap.

"I am," Kyle says as he runs, pretending to breath heavily. "Sis, your not 18, you can't buy the tickets for all of us."

He looks at the lady. "Sorry ma'am, my sister here wants to be all grown up and purchase our tickets for our parents" ahh, I see where this is going. I play along.

"Well sorry if everyone in my family smothers me." I snap.

"Don't be like that, you know we only love you"

"You call that love? I call it not trusting" I snap and cross my arms. He sighs in an exasperated voice.

"How much?" He asks.

"16,000 dollars.  Four thousand a person, all the way to there. I'm assuming you wants sleeper car?" She asks.

Kyle nods and looks at ne expectantly.

"What?" I snap.

"You have the money" he says wearily. I roll my eyes and hand it over. The lady hands us our tickets, and Kyle thanks her. I call her a traitor.

Once we are out of sight, we bust out laughing.

"That was awesome!" I say.

"I know" he says, smirking. I punch his arm. We walk around the corner to see Kayla and Clarke sitting on some chairs.

"Come on ladies. Lets go" Kyle says. We walk over to the sign that says section 55 and sit down. 

Our lives will never be the same.

A/N: what's up guysssssss? Another chapter!!! :D kinda short, but I wrote it fast!

Teaser-train ride, and some personal stuff between Kyle and Roxyyyy mmmmmmhmmmmmm;)

Update-Tuesday!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS

<3