Roxy Burns, a.k.a Spotty Roxy is a chick who loves to fight. All she wants to do is graduate, take her sister out of town, and fight.
When she meets a fellow fighter who wants the same thing, her life gets...complicated.
She fights to win, she fights for the money, and she fights for peace.
In a futuristic era, Roxy's secret can be potentially deadly to her, and everyone around her.
Love, secrets, heartbreak, action. All Roxy can be certain of, is that she'll protect her sister, whatever the cost. She'll do whatever it takes.
And she sure as hell won't go down without a fight.
COVER BY: @vanessaaparker (thanks!)
- Chapter 1-Spotty Roxy
- Ch 2-Don't wake mamma
- Ch 3-what does she hate?
- ch 4: my sister will be the death of me
- Ch 5: When she needs it.
- ch 6-more confusing than the never ending staircase.
- ch 7: This requires drastic measures.
- Ch 8: Calm down, hormones.
- Ch 9: Boys, your masculinity is out of control again.
- Ch 10: Too Bad I Have To Ruin That Tonight
- Ch 11: I'm free.
- Ch 12: Two Can Play That Game
- Ch 13-Her Bright Blue Eyes Seem To Pierce My Soul
- Ch 14-'Works About As Well As Trying To Baptize a Cat'
- Ch 15-This Girl Is Going To Give Me Whiplash
- Ch 16-Certainly Not A High Pitched Laugh
- Ch 17-I Will Stab You With A Rusty Spork
- Ch 18-If That Happens To Be My Boobs, So Be It
- Ch 19- To Infinity
- Ch 20-That Sneer Made Her Look Like Someone Barfed In Her Fake Hair
- Ch 21
- Ch 22:You Know You Love Me
- Ch 23: I've Seduced You With My Awkwardness
- Not An Update
- Ch 24:I Flying Jumpkick His Ass to the Ground
- Ch 25
- Ch 26:Where The Hell Did You Get Your Lotion?!
- Ch 27:Are You Bat Shit Crazy Woman?!
- Ch 28: Yup, I'm The Epitome Of Maturity
- Ch 29-I Think Even Gay Guys Could Get a Boner To That
- Ch 30-Men Are Deadlier Then Guns
- Ch 31-I'm Ready To Sit Down On This Cold, Sweaty Floor And Sleep Forever
- Ch 32: Maybe She Likes Briefs?
- Ch 34--Some Paranoid Mom Who's Lost Her Kid In The Playpin
- Ch 35: Equivalent To That Of An Icerberg On The Sun
- Ch 36--Like I Had A Fucking Clue
- Ch 37-What'd You Do, Stab A Bitch?
- Ch 38: Teenage Boys Are Like Toddlers, Annoying Yet Kinda Loveable
- Ch 39: What is this, Saw?!