"So who wants to go first?"
She said clapping her hands and taking a sit at the single couch at the opposite end of the living room.

They couldn't contain the smiles that suddenly came on their faces because this was the woman they knew she would grow into, one who didn't shy away from them, a woman who demanded the attention of her mates without fear or hesitation.

"Am I the only one loving this version of Arabella?"
River asked his brothers through the mindlink.

Before they could reply Arabella cleared her throat to capture their attention considering she had no clue why they were smiling like that.

"Little one, Can we ask you some questions?"
Storm began, sounding as gentle as he could muster.

She nodded her head in response which earned a low warning growl from Valley before he spoke in a deep voice :

"Words. Princess, use your words "
To any normal person this should have made them cower away but to their mate it had began turning her on to the extent where she clenched her thighs before whispering a "Yes" .

"how can she be aroused right now? How am I supposed to make it through this with a hard on?"
River whined to his brothers through the link.

"Suck it up River, we need to have this conversation else we'll never grow passed this and you Valley don't do that with your voice anymore, we need her level headed"

Came Storms reply even if he was struggling with his own "situation" as well.

"Alright little one, How long have you known that we are your mates? "
Storm asked trying to ask her questions he felt she would be confortable enough to answer.

"The day I came for the interview as your personal assistant"
She answered straight to the point, qualities of an Alpha female, Valley thought to himself.

"Why didn't you say anything?"
River asked seeming quite surprised by the fact that she had known for so long but chose to be quiet.

"Cause you didn't acknowledge me as your mate then, so I figured you probably didn't want me so it was best I stayed even if it was just as your assistant and housemate."
She replied again.

"Wait, how could you have possibly known, you are human and there was no natural way you could have known"
Valley asked still skeptical about a lot of things. Yes he loved his mate but that didn't mean he was interested in being ignorant.

Upon Valley's question they saw her stiffing in her sit and looked away from them before she cleared her throat and started speaking again.

"You are right, naturally a human shouldn't have known but I guess I'm not"

At this point they were totally confused, how could she "Guess " she wasn't human, and how come they never noticed any scent on her?, she was always pure scented or did they not pay attention enough to notice she might have been a shifter all along.

Arabella who had seen the wheels turning in their heads and the confused faces they were making decided to elaborate.

"It all began the day I turned eighteen, that night I had woken up feeling excruciating pain, like someone was tearing me apart and stitching me back together at the same time.

Close to three hours later everyone had gathered because of my screams and they were looking horrified.

Thankfully it had finally stopped and I had been able to relax, I watched as everyone filed out of the room while mother Grace continued to rub my back in reassurance.
I don't know how long I sat there for but finally I had passed out from so much exhaustion.

I guess I'd slept-in cause when I woke up it was afternoon already, but that wasn't the only thing I realized that day, It was like I could hear multiple voices in my head, and I could see farther than I could on a normal day, and when I heard the lunch bell going off I tried to run to the cafeteria because if you didn't go on time you tend to eat little.

Sadly for me the second I tried to run it was like I flew past my Dom room, and I ended up crashing through some bunks at the door.
Thankfully there was no one but Mother Grace who I'm guessing had come to take me to lunch.

In that moment I realized that I was either going mad or I was some half breed of some kind but I had no clue which it could have been.

So I hid, I started avoiding everyone in the Orphanage because I didn't want to be called a freak, or worse thrown out just because I couldn't be like every other normal shifter out there.

Close to a year later I met Sabrina, the Witch whose coven we heard had been wiped out at the time.
She always liked been on her own so I figured it was best to stick with her.

That seemed to be working out fine Till the day she found her mate in one of the outings with mother Grace, it was heart breaking for me but she said that she and I were never compatible as friends because we had nothing in common, but she had a parting gift for me. "

*********************************
Hey babies.....
How's y'all doing?

Please Comment ✍️✍️
Votes ⭐⭐
And stay beautiful or handsome...
That's all you gotta do for me