Hades x Persephone Klance

Start from the beginning

                                               ~☠️🌺☠️~

It has been about three months since Oliver moved in. Both found themselves falling for each other slowly. Oliver renovated his room completely, covering it with flowers of all kind, vines, trees, fruits and plants. A few gems too. Oliver sat on the ground with Cerberus by his side, naming him Kosmo after he heard his full name. He was talking to the plants, to which only he could hear them speak. He smiled as he thought of the handsome god he fell for,"He's amazing,I can't believe you've never met him! He has gorgeous violet eyes, so deep and mysterious. Black hair and pomegranate colored lips." Oliver blushes and shakes his head, and he smiles wistfully." He always listens to me when it comes to Demeter and how the other gods treat me terribly. He comforts me and gives me everything I need. He's...different." The plants move around, speaking in Flower. Oliver blushes at what they say,"Yeah, you're right. I really love him." Keith peeked in Oliver's garden/room and called out,"Oliver are you in here?" Oliver perks up at his voice,"Yeah! Keith, I'm here!" Keith sighed in relief and sat next to Oliver,"Thank Zeus, I thought you were missing. You had me worried there." Oliver turned red,"Anyways, I was thinking of changing my name." Keith raised his eyebrow,"Really? To what?" Oliver smiled,"Lance." Keith grinned,"Lance meaning change or reborn in Altean?" Lance nodded,"Yeah, do you like it?" Keith beamed at him,"Yeah, I love it. I think it suits you, Lance." Lance turned even redder,"Speaking of change, I was thinking you could use a pop of color to make you even more handsome than you are now." 

"What?"

"NOTHING, here." Lance picked up a pink rose and placed it in Keith's hair and frowned. "No.."He picked up a orange flower,"Noo." They went through a series of flowers and none of them screamed 'Keith'. Lance picked up a blood red rose. Lance blushed because damn it was perfect against his pitch black hair. "There. That's perfect." With a wave of his hand, there was a flower crown with the blood roses. He placed it on Keith's head and it tilted to the side. Lance giggled and felt something against his ear. He opened his eyes and saw Keith holding his cheek and a blue rose on his ear. "Blue looks good on you." Keith's hand remained on Lance's cheek till he realized. Keith coughed and brought his hand back,"A-Anyways, I should get back to work. I'll see you later." Keith leaves the room and Lance sighs dreamily. The plants around him start speaking to him, squirming. Lance scoffed,"Oh hush."

                                            ~🌺☠️🌺~

Keith sat on his throne, frowning. "Thanatos, how many more souls do I have to judge? Why are they all dying from starvation?" Thanatos squirmed around,"Uhhh OK, so there's like a winter that is killing the crops..." Keith groaned,"Why isn't Demeter doing anything about it?" Thanatos chuckled nervously,"She's causing it..." Keith gaped at him,"Why?!" 

"Because her son is missing and she's devastated and she thinks someone took him and is putting her anger out on her people." Keith was silent,"That is really stupid. How long has Lance been here?" Thanatos shifted uncomfortably,"6 months." Keith grit his teeth,"Lance, come here." Lance came in a swift flash of flowers,"What is it?" Keith looked at him sadly,"Lance did you tell your mom you're staying here?" Lance's eyes widened,"I-completely forgot. Why?" Keith explained the situation to Lance. "People are dying because of my mother? Starvation? She's throwing a tantrum? I know it was my fault I didn't tell her but she's literally killing her people and now everyday 200,00 people are dying!" Keith frowned and took Lance's hand,"Lance, you have to go back to your mother." Lance shook his head frantically,"No please, Keith!-Wait." Keith looked at him in confusion,"I have an idea." Lance disappeared and a few hours later came back. He collapsed in Keith's arms and looked very tired. "Lance, what did you do?" Lance smiled weakly,"I gave my mother's people a week's worth of food. I'll give them that amount every week and they'll live." Keith smiled warmly at Lance, caressing his cheek. "That was very smart of you, Lance. Because of you, the mortals will live." Lance blushed,"Does that mean I can stay?" Keith smiled even bigger,"I'm being selfish, I want you to stay." Lance smiled back and hugged him tightly,"I want to stay with you."