Argo2 shenanigans

One day on the Argo 2 Percy was sitting in his room extremely board staring at the ceiling when suddenly a brilliant Idea struck him.

Percy then ran downstairs to were Leo was working with the engine in the engine room. Percy ran super fast through the ship and was breathless when he got there.

"I just came up with brilliant Idea." Percy said between pants

"I like the sound of that." Leo said enthusiastically turning away for the engine.

"Ok great you can go get Hazel and frank and I will go get Jason, Annabeth, and Piper." Percy exclaimed. "We'll meet up in the lounge room in a minute or so." Percy said running out of the room not waiting for an answer from Leo as he started for Annabeth's room.

Once Percy and Leo had rounded everyone up Percy stood up and said "You must be wondering why you are all here"

"Yes very much" Annabeth said giving Percy a death stare causing him to flinch when he met her eye.

"Well you are all here because I had the idea that we could all play spin the bottle."

"This is going to be interesting" Piper exclaimed interested to know what the outcome of this game was going to be.

"Ok I'll go first." Percy said

Percy went forward and spun the bottle but what the others didn't see was that Percy used water so stop the bottle to make it land on Annabeth.

Percy acted surprised when it landed on Annabeth but Annabeth could see right through Percy's terrible acting.

Percy walked over to Annabeth and sat down next to her and they started kissing. they only pulled apart when they heard Leo cough across from them causing them to let out some laughs.

After they pulled apart Annabeth walked up to the bottle and spun it. It spun for about ten seconds before it slowed down and landed on Piper. Annabeth then smiled as she walked toward Piper.

Piper then put her hands on Annabeth shirt collar and pulled her in for the kiss. The kiss lasted for a couple of seconds and the whole time Percy looked hurt because Annabeth seemed to enjoy the kiss.

Once they broke apart Piper said "Percy you better watch out or I might steel your girl."

"Annabeth come sit with me." Percy then said with puppy eyes.

Annabeth went over and sat with Percy putting her hand behind his back rubbing her hand up and down his Achilles spot.

piper then walked up to the bottle and spun it when it stopped it landed on Frank.

Piper walked over to Frank and give him a sweet kiss on the cheek leaving him red faced and flustered.

Once Frank got over the shock he got up and walked to the bottle and lightly spun it.

It spun for a couple of seconds before landing on Leo oh no Frank thought.

Frank stood there frozen for a few seconds before Leo walked up to him and smugly said.

"So what are you waiting for Frankie."

Leo then walked over to Frank and went on his tippy toes and gave him a short peck on the lips.

Frank was again flustered but Leo just walked away and toward the bottle and gave it a spin.

Leo spun it quite hard so it spun for a while but when it finally stopped it landed on Jason.

Leo skipped over to Jason and dipped him down is his arms and pulled him in for the kiss.

It was short but just as they pulled away Leo dropped Jason flat on his back and Jason hit the ground with a loud thud.

After Jason fell the whole room burst out into laughter.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed his story. I know this one is a little short but I have been busy and I wanted to make sure I posted a chapter this week.