Records Of the Agito - Ashikawa Shouichi

Начните с самого начала

Wakaba: Thank goodness!!! You're finally awake!!!! (Wakaba said with a relieved smile 

Shouichi: Wakaba........ Where am I? (Shouichi said as he slowly rises up trying to sit) OW! (Shouichi screamed in pain as he held the wound in his chest)

Wakaba: Don't force yourself!! You're still hurt. (Wakaba said as she helped Shouichi to laid back into his bed)

Shouichi: Yeah...... Thanks...... How long was I out? 

Wakaba: Eh?! What did you say?

Shouichi: How long was I out? Didn't you hear it?

Wakaba: You've been asleep for around a month. S-sorry...... I was not paying attention. (Wakaba said with a red face)

Shouichi: I see. A month, huh..............

Shouichi then noticed how Wakaba was acting strange and began to observe her. Wakaba looked like a prawn that was just being boiled and was twitching her fingers a lot. 

Wakaba: Hey, Shouichi........

Shouichi: W-what's wrong?

Wakaba: About what you did at the Jukai....... (Wakaba said as she began to intensifying twitching her fingers)

Shouichi: What did I do? (Shouichi asked with a question mark written all over his face)

Wakaba: I-it's....... about the ki...

Shouichi: Ki?

Wakaba: kis................

Shouichi: Kis?

Wakaba: IT'S ABOUT THE KISS!!!!!!! WHAT DID THEY MEAN????!!!!!! (Wakaba asked Shouichi with a super embarrassed face)

Shouichi: N-Now that you mention it with that kind of face......... It gets really embarrassing......... (Shouichi said as she blushes a little bit as well)

Wakaba: S-so..... What did it mean for you?

Shouichi: If I had to say that I do it because I had to do it for circular breathing then I have to be lying. That's why....... well....... I guess..... I do it because maybe I want a chance to kiss a girl..... (Shouichi said with a red face as he fidgets with his fingers)

*smack*

Shouichi: OW! 

Wakaba: P-PERVERT!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SUCH A THING!!!!!!!! 

Shouichi: Well, what can you do about the libido of a middle school student?

*Smack*

Shouichi: OW!! 

Wakaba: DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE LIBIDO OUT LOUD!!!!!! But.......... It was a........ new experience for me....... (Wakaba said with a beet-red face like a tomato)

Shouichi: Do you...... want to do it again? 

Wakaba: E.......

Shouichi: Eh? What was that?

Wakaba: Yes...........

Shouichi: I see. Eh?! Wait wait wait wait wait!!!! Are serious?! 

Wakaba then seat on top of Shouichi's bed and leaned forwards at him. Her small warm hand then slowly wrapped around Shouichi's cheek as Wakaba looked at Shouichi's eyes directly. 

Wakaba: I-i'm going to do it......

Inner Shouichi: Huh?! Just what's going on?! Is it here?! Is my popularity phase finally here??!!! Then, I'M NOT GOING TO HOLD BACK!!!!!!! Dad, Mom, I'm finally going to become a man today.