"I'm sorry..."

It was like he was sorry because people get angry at him again.

Taehyung tried what he thought could help. He forced his fingers inside of Jin's throat. He feels guilty for trying to make the eldest vomit but he needed to. That was the only thing he could think of at that moment.

The eldest gagged but there's nothing that came out from his mouth. The eldest was losing consciousness. They need to get him to the hospital.

Fast.

As Jungkook was carrying Jin in his arms, Taehyung on the other hand gathered the sprawling pills on the ground, he grabbed the bottles and the pills all together before he run towards the car and drove off to the nearest hospital.

Shouting for help once they get to the hospital, the staff quickly took Jin in. All Taehyung could do right at that moment was pushing the bottles of pills into one of the doctor's hands before the doctor leave him and Jungkook outside of the emergency care unit.

They heard the shouting of what seems to be the people who were helping their eldest brother.

"We're losing him!"

They clearly heard the words. They heard that.

Both of them plopped down on the ground gripping their hair harsh in their own hands. They both wait.
No tears, just blank expression.

They were numb. They didn't know what to feel.

At 3.30 a.m came a kid who sat down in between of the grown men. A kid who appeared out of nowhere making himself comfortable in between the two young men.

"Are you crying? Why are you crying?" the kid asked.

They were not crying, weren't they?

Jungkook and Taehyung turned their head to the boy. They looked at him. He was wearing the hospital clothes. He must be a patient here.

"Who is in there?" the kid asked again.

They couldn't form even a word to reply to the kid. They could only stared at the boy.

"Is it Seokjin hyung?" the boy asked.

The moment they heard the name, it was like their mind clicked at the same time, more tears built up in their eyes.

The kid knew Jin. The kid knew their Jin hyung.

As the kid couldn't stop looking at them for an answer, Jungkook nodded at the question. Now all three of them were waiting for the news, including that boy.

...

How the other four members got to know about what happened?

Simple. Yoongi got out from the shower, reaching for his phone when he noticed the dorm was too quiet for more than one living soul in there.

Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok were still on their way to the dorm. About a minute or two away, probably. Well, maybe they have already arrived at the basement parking.

Upon looking at his phone, he noticed one answered phone call. It made him uneasy, his heart beat picked up. He looked at the caller's name.

He was about to get a heart attack from feeling the worst unease form of him. Yoongi rushed out from his room shouting for Jungkook and Taehyung who supposed to be here with him in the dorm.

They got back together, they're supposed to be here with Yoongi. Yoongi didn't wait, he walked fast around the dorm while shouting for the two members.