I keep looking down at my phone that was placed on the bed in front of me, still hugging my knees as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Look, from what I can tell, they're happier when you're there too. I can tell that even Jake seem's off. You know he cares a lot about you, even used to like you."

"I know."

"You knew?!"

I chuckle slightly, wiping away my tears. "Jungwon and I were talking about it. We knew he liked me at one point.. but I thought he liked Jungwon at one point too." I tell her and she widens her eyes.

"Why does it look like I was right."

".. ANYWAYS my vote is on you being in Enhypen."

I look down at my wrist, the bracelet still on it. I pull my sleeve down to hide it and smile at Andrea. "Is that.."

"I better get going." I smile, holding the phone up. "I'm tired I'm just going to scroll through my phone for a bit before sleeping."

"It's literally 1am.. here. Meaning 11pm over there why so early?"

"That's early?"

"Please you also consider that early. You go to sleep at 5am."

I chuckle, accepting that she called me out before waving. "I miss you, a lot."

"I miss you too. Say the word and we will both leave our boyfriends and jobs, get married and live together forever."

"I'm down." I chuckle.

Boyfriend.

He's not my boyfriend.

"Goodnight."

I hang up, staring down at my phone.

I scroll through Pinterest on random pictures to change my wallpaper since I got bored of it. I suddenly see a Chenle picture and let out the biggest laugh ever.

Gimme that Nectar

Wonnieismine
PLEASE GUYS LOOK

Wonnieismine PLEASE GUYS LOOK