Henry X Legacy!Jack- fluff - late night storms

SO this is a request by @His_Legacy ! Sorry if it isn't that good- I'm learning how to write on my laptop and my hands don't function properly when I write on it so- qwq sorry in advance for any mistakes!
-~~~~~~-

The roaring of the thunder only got louder. The lightning crashed as the rain hit against the walls and windows of the house, trying to break in. The wind howled as it blew the leaves from the nearby trees and slithered it's way through any cracks present.

Legacy was over on the couch, holding a blanket over his head as he whimpered softly. He was never a fan of storms, astraphobia followed him ever which way. Some called it childish and it hurt him but, what could he do? It was a fear he never got over.

Henry sighed as he looked at Legacy, his muse, someone who could kill people with no remorse was scared of this storm. He was confused but, it was whatever. The pink man got up and went to the kitchen, making some hot chocolate and some brownies.

Henry walked over with the food and drinks and set them on the coffee table. "Jack." he said, moving the blanket off of the tangerine's head. He motioned to the hot chocolate and brownies he made and towards the TV which had Kitchen Nightmare's on.

Jack looked at Henry who sat next to him, he went over and cuddled close to the Pepto Bismol man as they watched Gordon yell shit at the damned souls that he ate the food from. They both enjoyed the brownies and hot chocolate.

Henry sighed as he looked over at Jack. It hit 3 am. The storm calmed down as the tangerine slept, curled up to Henry. He picked Jack up and carried him upstairs to his room, laying him down and cuddling close to him.

Sometimes, you gotta fight through the storm to see the rainbow.