Steven X Matt- fluff- Take a break.

Okay, this was a request from TheMask657, sorry my Matt isn't that good qwq

I get the fact it took so long- like I said, my matt is awful-

uhh- I actually do k i n d a ship this ngl-
~------~

"Jesus, Matt, just go grab him and make him take a break, we both know he won't take one unless you do it!"

Matt sighed softly as Jack argued with him to go and convince his boss to take a break and maybe go on a small date with him. Matt, being the absolute virgin that he is didn't really know how he should do that. The virgin, smiling male that ran the prize corner couldn't have a chance with the amazing, stern phone guy that was the manager...right?

Matt had finally worked up the courage to walk over to the busy and stressed phone guy. Steam was emitting from the male's phone as he tried desperately to explain to Dave why putting the rabbit's face on a pizza was a bad idea. "DAVE, like I said, Bonnie's face belongs to him, not to you." The boss said, Dave still not getting it. The phone guy groaned as his dial spun around, causing a small ding to sound from his head. He looked back to see Matt, which made him confused. "Hey, employee, what do you need?" The boss asked, still pretty annoyed. "Boss. You need to take a break." Matt said, walking closer to the phone guy.

The virgin grabbed The manager's hand softly, intertwining their fingers, which made the phone guy blush somehow. "Please, sir. You need it." Matt said softly, carefully looking and smiling at the boss. "I- I- a-alright...I-I suppose a small break wouldn't hurt-" The phone guy stuttered out, putting his other hand in his pocket as he kept his other hand with Matt's.

"Thank you, boss."