☢️⚠️𝙴𝚐𝚘⚠️☢️

⚠️𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙨: 𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙣

⚠️𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙨: 𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙣

⚠️𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘼𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙

AUTHOR'S POV*

Another week passed since the group made it to the company building, almost everyone had Luna change their hairstyle since they had the supplies to do so. Even Luna herself changed her hair color while Taehyung and Jungkook's hair just grew out longer. Everyone was currently doing their own thing, Jungkook and Sophia spent most of their time in the gym now working out together. Yoongi, Ryu, and Alec were in the weapons room just talking. Namjoon was in the meeting room where Marie decided to pop in to check on him.

"Hey, everything okay? You didn't come to get your lunch," Marie utters with a soft smile with a bowl of soup.

Namjoon was sitting at the desk with a few papers scattered around, "Oh, I forgot. That blonde really fits you. Luna did a good job." He compliments her as he pats his lap.

Placing the bowl on the table, she giggles softly, "I think Luna did a good job with everyone. Still can't believe you cut your hair." She says while sitting down on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck her legs hanging off the side of him.

"I can always grow it out when I'm ready, besides I like it. I think blue looks good on me." He says confidently, sitting back in the office chair while he runs his hands gently up and down her thigh.

"Yeah, so much that Jimin got it too. It's scary how fast we had to learn to adapt... just about two months ago we were all living regular lives... Now, we have to literally fight to survive and I thought being BTS's personal chef was dangerous enough." Marie admits causing both of them to laugh.

"Honestly, if it wasn't for your friends and Jungkook I don't think we would have made it. But, enough about that, have you even talked to Jin about him and Rifa?" As soon as Namjoon would ask the question, Marie's face would stiffen a little and her lips pouted.

"As if he would give me the time of day, he's mad at me because I let Nae and her switch rooms. He's even being so petty as to be more affectionate in front of me. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm using you for__" Marie's words cut off by Namjoon's lips, his way of shutting her up whenever she starts apologizing.