☢️⚠️𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 ⚠️☢️

⚠️𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚜: 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗

⚠️𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚜: 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗

AUTHOR'S POV*

July 31st, Rifa's Birthday. Despite their situation, everyone still wanted to make today feel special. The rain hasn't stopped, so they just had to do with what they have. Marie, Yoongi, and Sid were all in the kitchen, Marie and Yoongi were making a cake from scratch. Sid helped with little sandwiches and other appetizers, nothing too big because they didn't want to use too much food. Marie had Jin, Ryu and Sophie distract her in the med bay. They've been doing a good job so far because they haven't been seen since morning.

"Sid, do you like Jimin?" Yoongi blatantly asks, causing Sid to almost drop the knife he was using to cut the sandwiches.

Marie slightly hits Yoongi on the arm with her elbow, "You can't just ask something like that when someone has a knife in their hand." She complains.

Sid clears his throat before asking, "Why do you ask?" Putting the knife down this time.

"You get all googly eyes when you're around him, just like Hobi does with Nae." Yoongi would state, as Marie would let him taste the icing she was making while he was mixing the cake batter.

"He's not the only one though, have you seen Taehyung around Sophie? Or even Jode around Jungkook? Jin literally has Rifa as if she was a life-size RJ." Marie adds Namjoon walked into the kitchen after eavesdropping a little on the conversation.

"If we're being honest here, Jungkook has his own love triangle that he's really oblivious to half of it," Namjoon says and everyone would agree.

"Well at least he's oblivious, Sophie is in complete denial of the situation. She keeps telling us that he's just like a best friend to her." Marie would reply, giving Namjoon the spoon coated in the icing to lick.

Namjoon nods, happily enjoying the icing, "Jungkook says the same thing but the first person he goes looking for is Sophie, I feel betrayed he use to come and wake me up. I mean he does seem to really like Jode but I dunno..."