there were broken vases,  papers flying in unguarded directions,  the house in conclusion was an absolute mess and my best guess was that they had lost their temper as usual and for some reason the best outlet was throwing things around.

Gradually I went into the kitchen that was also a terrible mess and picked up cleaning materials and got to work,  disregarding Valley's warning about not touching anything and waiting for the help.

              **********

Close to six  hours later I had managed to clean everywhere up, even the empty spaces in the house all the while preparing them dinner so I could put in the freezer. Considering how exhausted and uncomfortable I was feeling, I could feel myself coming down with something so I needed to make sure there was something for them to eat.

As soon as I'd felt satisfied with my work and was sure everything was in it's proper place ,  I went back to my room and had a bath,  changed into a pair of fitted high waisted black shorts and an orange knitted sweater, then a Nike slides to finish the stay home outfit before walking back to the kitchen and serving myself a plate of Mac that was made by the chef yesterday.

I was half way through my meal when I heard the front door swing open, I chose not to react because I believed it had to be one of the boys, so I continued on with my meal.

       "Who are you and what are you doing sittted over there like you own the place"
Someone barked causing me to jump in surprise and unfortunately in my haste made a quick trip to the floor.

     "Pathetic"
She spat before taking slow steps towards me. And in defense I started sliding backwards till my back hit the wall.

I stopped and looked at my harraser and it was none other than the woman from the office yesterday,   the one who had the boys worship her body like the goddess she was.

Fear had slowly began to crip into me because I hated situations like this especially knowing that no one was going to save me from them.

    "You are the assistant girl,  Yes?"
She asked bending to my level like I was some ant beneath her heels.

      "Yes ma'am"
I whispered in hopes that she would hear me which indeed she did.

     "So First, you interrupt us yesterday,   then you abandon your job,  now you are here,  lounging and eating my mates food like some pig? '"

Her mates? Wait how was this possible?

     I didn't know they had a mate already

    "Of course you wouldn't know because the only thing your blank mind could possibly grasp is annihilating food like the pig you are, then growing shapeless to the core"
She barked again causing me to shrink further into the wall.

Is that the reason they never saw me?  Clearly I am their mate but if this woman happens to also be, then that meant they had chosen her already.

Not a lot of people knew this but I wasn't completely human, I'd turned eighteen at the time,  my senses had suddenly heightened, I could hear anything, I could see clearer than normal and I was super fast too.

That morning I'd felt so much pain,  I'd screamed and screamed and screamed as a result of the pains I was feeling but still nothing was to show for it.

So in the end mother Grace had asked that no one ever spoke of what had happened that day,  and even though she refused to talk about it I had a gut feeling that she knew about my heightened senses.

She tried isolating me from the rest so I could get a grip on whatever was going on with me and I knew then that I never wanted to be seen as a freak who was clearly a half breed but was clueless to what breed she was.   So I started blocking it out, it was the most difficult thing I've had to ever do but I had to.

Since then I was able to shut it all out that was till I met the boys, I had perceived them and I had seen them watching me through their window when I had lost control and cried about my stolen properties on the day of the interview.,  

I knew they were my mates the instant I set foot in their office and it was confirmed when I'd jumped on Storm and pulled the rest to me,
I had accepted them body and soul but obviously they couldn't do same for me,

now I understood why.

With that enlightenment appearing back and forth in my mind I slowly got up with what little strength left in me and moved pass the woman who was still yelling at me and went to the elevator and out of the building.

Sure I had no idea exactly where I'd go from here but I knew that I was going to survive past today, I will cry for the things I'd lost,  I will cry for the things I never got, and I will cry for the chance  I never got to be the mate they might have wanted,    then I will revive myself and be an existing being again, just as I have always been.