The Couples (Jellal)

Start from the beginning

“I think that may be it. Lets talk to Master.” Erza states. All seven of us walk to the forest. Natsu stops Lucy stops with him, I watch him. He turns around and then starts to walk again. “What's wrong Natsu?” Erza asks.

“I thought I smelled some one. There is no one there and I Don't get the sent of the cloak. So I don’t get it.” He replies. We walk into the forest, contact master and tell him  what we think.

“Okay so we should see what is going on. lets wait for a bit to see what comes up.” He tells us so we will. Walking out of the forest we make some small talk. Then Lucy slips up by saying “I am grateful for Ulter.” We were talking about the last time Rogue came.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!” Natsu yells. He is so worried. “When we asked who died when we found out about Ulter you never said anything.”

“Yes well I did not want to worry you but I did die. I was abused and did not have much magic energy left. Most of my spirits were hurt too.” Lucy said.

“We should go.” Mira whispers.

“Juvia agrees.” We start to walk out when we see the forest on fire.

“I will go get the headmaster. Erza will you come with me?” I ask hoping to get some time alone with her.

“I would love to.” She replies I am jumping up and down in my head. Wow I sound like Mira who I hear squealing.

“Gray can you try and contain it without getting people's attention.” I say and lean over to whisper in his ear “Get Juvia sad or mad so it starts to rain.” I whisper the same thing to Mira. Erza and I start to leave when I hear “Juvia I will never love you.” And it starts to rain. Me and Erza run off to get the head master. We walk in silence.

All I can think of is how lucky I am to have survived to be able to see her like this. I love her but I could never be with her. I need to get all of my wrongs turned to rights. “Erza…” I start and she comes in.

“I know that you have been looking at me with Love filled eyes why wont you just lets us come together.  I know you don’t have a fiance. Tell me please. You are good enough for me.” She said.

“No I am not. I have done too much to let you come near me in that way.” I say.

"You need me. Please” She said almost crying. She pulls me to her. I start to pull back and she continues to come close. Her lips touch mine and my arms are around her waist. I Love the feeling of it. When we pull away we look at each other and I can not believe that the great Titana is crying because of a boy. I do love her it is just that I can not give her what she needs. she would be much happier with someone else like Gray or Gildarts. I can’t make her as happy as other people in the guild. “P-Please I-I n-need y-you, p-please.” I stare at her tears. I see her tease coming out of her glass eye and her regular.

“I can not be with you. I have done too much to you. Please being away from you hurts me too much. It is my own little prison. I makes me want to do more good so I can finally be with you.” I say. It is so hard to say no. I love her to much. Ever since we were little. I am happy that her last name is still the one that I gave her.

Flashback

“Jellal Fernandes”  a Young Jellal says.

A boy with black hair speaks up “That is hard to remember. That name is going to tie my tongue in knots.”

The young Jellal gestures with his hand well saying “Your name, Wally Buchman, seems hard to remember too.” A young Wally turns to a Young Erza.

“Erza what about you?” Erza is sitting there with her knees to her chest.

“I am Erza. Just plane Erza.” Jellal is standing there looking sad.