CH28 Its TRUE

JIMIN

I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head when I heard my phone ringing. Who the hell is calling? I sat up on the side of the bed and picked up my phone from the night table. When I saw who was calling, my eyes widened, fuck, I cursed, it was my secretary...

"Hello..."

"Hello Mr. Park, Good morning, I just want to remind you that you have a lunch meeting with Mr. Kang at 1:00. I'm just worried because it's already past 11 and you are still not in your office. "

Shit...

"Okay, I'll be there before one."

With that, I hung up, but not even a second later, it rings again, what the hell? I immediately retract what I said when I noticed Hoseok Hyung calling...

"Hello, Hyung..."

"Jimin, come over now! "

"Hyung, I'm sorry but I can't right now. I need to attend a meeting at one."

"Until what time?"

"I don't know, Hyung, but once it's done, I will go straight to your club."

"No, not there, come to my apartment, call me when you're on your way, you got it?"

"Yes, Hyung, I got it."

Fuck... My head is in excruciating pain.

Once I was done with everything, I grabbed some pill from the drawer and headed down to get some water and there I saw my beautiful wife, Park Y/N with her eyes closed and hands on her head. She looks sick. She looks paler than before. Fuck this. I miss her so much. I pass behind her to get some water and drink the pill "shit shit shit" I'm getting late for my meeting. I put the glass on the sink and rushed out of the house without saying goodbye.

I drove to the office as fast as I could. I can't be late. I can't afford to lose this investment from Mr. Kang, the most successful businessman in Spain.

I need to get this. I must get this. While on my way, I try to remember what happened last night and how I got to my room. Ahhh... I will better ask Hoobi Hyung later on.

"Thank you for making business with you, Mr. Kang. I promise you won't regret investing in my company. "

"I will hold onto your words, Mr. Park. I will expect much from your company then. "

"Of course, Mr. Kang, you have my words."

"I'll take my leave now. I need to catch my flight back to Spain. It's nice to do business with you, Mr. Park. "

"Thank you and have a safe flight, Mr. Kang."

We parted ways to where our car was parked before I got in. I called Hoobi Hyung to tell him I was coming over now, then drove straight to his apartment. I'm curious about what he wants to talk about.

After I punched the password of the young door, when I got inside, I saw all five of them seated on the sofa waiting for me, except Jungkook. I wonder where this kid is. I also noticed he became rude and cold to me ever since my wedding day.

"Jimin ah, hobi told us something, is it true? That you're always here or in his club to drink till you are so wasted before you go home to your wife? And what's worst, you did that on the night of your wedding?"

Suga Hyung is now fuming in anger.

"Yes hyung, it's TRUE..."

GOODBYE Coming soon

GOODBYE
Coming soon...