CH21 Its just an ARRANGED MARRAIGE

Y/N

Standing behind the door of the church waiting for it to open, cameras are flashing everywhere. I held Jungkook's arm tightly.

"What's wrong, Noona?"

"Kookie-ah, I'm scared," and there I said it.

"Everything is fine. You don't have to be scared. I'm always beside you. I will not leave you, Noona. I promise you."

The door in front of us slowly opens and the breathtaking decorations from the inside of the church come into our view. Everyone is waiting for me, even Jimin. There he is standing at the altar beside his parents and Taehyung, his best friend. He looked very stunning in his red suit.

Everyone is now looking at me but not him.

Everyone is smiling at me, but not him.

Soon we've reached the altar. Jungkook hugged me before giving a bow to Jimin's parents, then walked to take his seat with Taehyung. Jungkook is the one who walks me down the aisle, replacing Jay. Besides, Jungkook is like a brother to me, he's the closest one to me among Jimin's friends. Jimin stood beside me, and I held his arm. I look at him in his eyes, but he just looks straight ahead and never meets my gaze. He never smiles.

What's wrong, Jimin?

There must be something wrong.

The ceremony started, but Jimin only looked in front. He said his vows to me. I smiled at him, but he never spared me a glance. He put the wedding ring on my finger. I smiled, but again he didn't look at me.

Now I'm waiting for him to lift my veil. I smile again, hoping he will look at me this time. When he lifted my veil... Yes, he really looked at me, but not the look I was expecting.

He looked into my eyes with intense hatred and anger. My eyes become watery and I know there is something wrong.

'Jimin- ah if you don't want to tell me what's the problem, At the very least, show me the answer.'

After lifting my veil, now revealing my sad face, He ran his hand from my cheeks down to the side of my waist and pulled me closer to press my body against his. Then he leaned closer to my ears and whispered...

"Keep in mind that this is just an arranged marriage, nothing more, nothing less," I shivered...

Then the tears in my eyes that were threatening to fall before now ran freely down my cheeks and down to the side of my lips. He averted his gaze from my eyes, to my face, down to my lips, then crushed his lips to mine as I closed my eyes.

That's it, Jimin, have some taste of the pain you just gave me.

'Take some, because I have more.'

After he let go, I slowly opened my eyes and bit my lower lips as I turned my head to the crowd with a fake smile. They were clapping and smiling with happiness.

How I wish I could have that too,

The Answer
Coming soon...