CH1 4Days before THE WEDDING

Y/N

I woke up because of the sound of my phone ringing beside me. Squinting my eyes, I reached for my phone to see the name of Mrs. Park, my soon-to-be mother-in-law, calling me and I answered it.

"H-hello Mrs. Par-Mom! Good morning!"

I stammered as I remembered she wanted me to call her mom ever since Jimin and I accepted this arranged marriage.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but I went to my son's apartment and his maid told me he didn't sleep there last night. Is he there with you? I'm worried because since you and him are engaged, he might still go back to his old ways"

While listening to her, I felt a movement behind me and a hand snaking on my waist. Yes, my handsome fiancé is here, asleep on my bed after our strenuous exercise last night, but this time I guess he didn't call his maid to inform her that he wouldn't be coming home.

"Oh yes mom, he's still here sleeping. I think he forgot to call Ahjumma to tell her he wasn't going home. I'm sorry mom."

"Oh no honey, it's OK, I was just worried where he was spending his night," and with that we both laughed.

"OK, I'll hang up now dear bye"

"Bye mom."

I turn on my back and see his handsome face sleeping peacefully like an angel.

My soon-to-be husband, Jimin,

MY PARK JIMIN...

HIS OLD WAYS(The old JIMIN's life)Coming soon

HIS OLD WAYS
(The old JIMIN's life)
Coming soon...