CH27 Miss Y/N

Y/ N

I don't know what to do anymore.

I don't know what to think anymore.

This can't be true.

Why can't I be happy?

I'm so lost in my world that I didn't even notice they were gone.

Gone to Jimin's room.

I don't know what I am to him?

Did he think of her every time he said I love you to me?

Did he think of her every time he kissed me?

Did he think of her every time he slept with me?

Jimin-ah, what did I do for you to hurt me like this?

Why did you make me believe that you were mine from the very start?

"Mrs. Park, Mrs. Park, are you okay?"

"Y/N... ahjumma, call me Song Y/N."

I walked past her after I said that. I tried to be strong in front of her. But once I reached my room, I burst out crying in pain.

The pain I never knew I would experience. The pain that I don't even know how to handle. The pain that was given by the man I love. The man who just played with my heart.

Its already 3 in the morning, but I can't sleep knowing my husband is in the other room sleeping with another woman. This should end. This should stop. I can't live like this. I can't impose myself on someone who doesn't love me. If Jimin made his decision to be with her, I should accept it.

I lost this game, so why fight knowing I can't even win?

"I'm sorry to make you wait, Ma'am,"

Jimin I'm letting you go.

"No, I should be the one to say that, for calling you this early in the morning. I'm very sorry."

"My service for Park's is 24/7, so don't feel sorry ma'am. Anyway, here it is. I have already made everything clear and clean, so you don't have to worry about anything. "

"Thank you so much, Mr. Han. I will take my leave now. "

"Thank you for coming and congratulating Miss Song Y/N."

Getting inside my car, I stared at the envelope in my hand. My tears start to fall. I don't like this, but this is the only way that I know to put everything back to how it used to be.

Jimin and Yuri, Me and my work

When I reached home, I asked Ms. Choi if they were awake already. She said Yuri had already left, but Jimin was still in his room. I asked Ms. Choi if she could leave us for the day, and she gladly agreed. I want to talk to Jimin, not for an explanation but for an apology perhaps, that even though he didn't love me, at least for being his wife, he should have respected me.

He finally emerged after a long wait. I heard his footsteps coming. When he saw me, he just passed me and went to get water from the fridge. I just stood there with my eyes closed and waited...

'Please Jimin, at least say you're sorry, please... please... Jimin '

But tears again fell through my face when I heard the door open then close, indicating that Jimin was already out of the house. I couldn't hold it anymore. I cried out loud, feeling hurt, disappointed, betrayed, cheated, humiliated, and stupid.

It's stupid to believe that the man I love also loves me.

ITS TRUE
Coming soon...