CH26 The SIGN

Y/N

Today is May 4th, and tomorrow will be the first month of our marriage. It's been a month but we are still the same. We still act like strangers. Nothing changed for the better, but most likely for the worst. Jimin's coming home late or drunk or both had become usual for me. But recently, Jimin hasn't come home at night, but the next day, just to change and leave again. Maybe that's the sign I'm looking for, but I just turned blind. So I won't be surprised anymore if he doesn't come tonight or tomorrow to greet me. I don't think he even remembers it was our first month being husband and wife, because we don't look like one.

Today is Sunday, so I'm free and decided to visit my favorite café and my favorite barista.

"Noona!"

Hahaha... yes that's him, Yunjun yelled from the counter when I entered the café.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked when I reached the counter.

"As usual, please... thank you," I added.

"I'm fine, noona, and please take your seat. Your order will be served in a flash."

And we both laughed. Then I went to the table where me and Jimin always sit.

"Noona, I have good news for you,"

Excitedly he approached my table with my order.

"Ummmm spill it," I said, taking a sip of my drink.

"My girlfriend is two weeks pregnant. We just found out the other day"

"Wow... chukahae Yunjun-ah..."

"But noona, how come she doesn't vomit in the morning?"

"Yunjun-ah... listen here."

"Almost one-third of pregnant women completely avoid nausea. In a few women, a lack of morning sickness could indicate that their hormone levels are much lower than normal and that they're at a higher risk of miscarriage, but that is usually not the case---and you definitely should not worry if you're not feeling any morning sickness, as long as your OB-Gyn thinks your hormone levels look good.

But if you don't have morning sickness, it doesn't mean that you have abnormal hormone levels; it just means that you tolerate [pregnancy] better. But don't get too complacent! Even if you're out of your first trimester, you may not be out of the woods. Although most women get their morning sickness between weeks 8 and 14, every woman and every pregnancy is different, and you may find that you develop pregnancy-related sickness later. If you're nausea-free, consider yourself lucky and enjoy the fact that you can get through what is often one of the toughest trimesters of pregnancy without too much trouble. "

"Ohhhh!!! So does that mean it will only occur in the morning since it's called "morning sickness"?

"Haha... andwe, it can actually occur at any time of day or night."

"Ohhhh!!! I got it. Thanks, Noona.

"Your welcome... Yunjun, ah, I know you will become a good father. "

"You think so, Noona!"

"A hundred percent"

"It's 5 now. I have to go. I still need to drop by near the supermarket."

"Okay then, see you again next time and don't worry about your drink, it's on the house. Bye.. "

"Jinja... kumawo"

"Jinjayo noona... bye."

"Bye."

I drove home after I got all the ingredients I needed to prepare for tonight's dinner. It was already 9 at night but me and Ahjumma hadn't eaten yet. She insisted on waiting a bit more for Jimin. She still had hopes that he would come for dinner, but for me? I don't know anymore.

"Ahjumma, let's eat, please. He is not coming anywa---" I didn't finish what I wanted to say when we heard the door open... I stood up and was about to walk out of the kitchen when I heard Jimin...

"I loved you so much, but why did you cheat on me?"

To whom is he talking?

"I'm sorry, Jimin-ah. Please forgive me."

She's here? Yuri is here...

"I loved you so much, but why did you hurt me?" Jimin asked in his drunken voice.

"I'm very sorry, Jimin. Let's forget everything and start again please." She answered, pleading.

"I love you, baby..."
"I love you so much..."

And that's when the world crushed on me again. My heart broke into pieces again, and my soul left my body.

I can't bear the pain anymore. It hurts so much.

Please, someone, take away this agony from me, it is unbearable.

MISS Y/N
Coming soon...