CH13 Official

Y/N

That night, the party went well. Our marriage was officially announced to the public and Jimin officially takes over his father's company. He even officially introduced me to his friends and relatives.

Everything really went well and was official, but not "US," me and him.

God, I don't know what I got myself into.

"I'll drive you home."

I was back to myself when I felt a hand on my lower back and Jimin whispered to me to offer me a ride.

"Ahh, it's fine, I will just-"

"No dear, let Jimin drive you tonight. Son go on, Y/N must be tired. Drive her home now so she can take some rest."

Mrs. Park orders while I just smile and nod my head. When we were about to turn to leave, Mrs. Park called again.

"Y/N dear, I would love it if you called me MOM from now on."

"Umm okay Mom," I said, and she hugged me goodbye.

"Thank you for sending me home. Please drive safely on your way home. Good night, Jimin."

I thanked him once we reached the driveway of my apartment. I was about to get out of his car when he suddenly held my arm to stop me and asked,

"Can I take you for dinner tomorrow night if you're free? I want us to go on a date. I want us to be official Y/N. "

I smiled and nodded my head in agreement, and that's how we became officially a couple.

"Ohhhh so it's love at first meeting, I see!"

Marphy giggled like a teenager, and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"We have to go. It's late. Jimin will drop by at my place later, so now move your ass. We're leaving."

I demand, grabbing my bag and getting ready to leave.

It's already half past 8, but Jimin is still not here yet. He didn't even call after I left the cafe.

Is he... no, Jimin will not --

I was cut from my thoughts when the front door opened with heavy force.

"Chim, are you drunk?"

I asked before standing up from the sofa to meet him.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm a bit late. The boys asked me to join them for drinks."

"Oh, it's okay Chim, I'm relieved now that you're here, but please next time call me to pick you up if you're drunk. I don't want anything to happe--"

I was cut again when he suddenly crashed his lips against mine.

"Shut up, baby, and let me spend the few hours left marking you."

MARKING YOU(After this night I don't thinks they will be still official?😌)Next chapter is 🔞Coming soon

MARKING YOU
(After this night I don't thinks they will be still official?😌)
Next chapter is 🔞
Coming soon...