Fifteen

I woke up freezing. I raised up and looked around to debunk why its cold. My window was wide open. i got up and looked next door. I seen Nash and Jane? He smiled at her and kissed her?! Im not...fully mad...although i am because she said she had nothing to do with him. i texted her.

Marcy

Hey wana come over?

She stopped and smiled. She grabbed her phone and texted back.

Jane

Sorry i cant im at my grandmas.

she put her phone back down and they started making out.

Marcy

how about next time look and see my curtain is closed bye and loose my number.

she looked over and i had tears in my eyes. Nash looked sad and shook his head. 

i flipped them off and walked down stairs. i grabbed my penny board and headphones. i seen jane walk to my house...with nash.

" Marcy wait" nash yelled

i kept walking

"please talk to us we can explain." marcy suggested.

i turned around with all my strength. i sucked up the tears and spilled out.

" No im done...Im done with the fake people im done with everything. Nash i did everything to help you and i drove you home, Jane you were my friend...a really good one. you were the best one i had in my entire life. i cant believe i let more fake people into my life. you guys broke me down and i  cant even bare to look at you guys. jane you knew i liked nash you know every little secret i have and you blew it. I am done i cant believe im talking to you guys right now..i stopped cutting for you guys. i did everything to keep our friend ship jane. Nash i even for gave you for all the torture you did and now you guys kiss...were you planning on have a baby after words...how about this stay out of my damn life and ill stay out of yours." i yelled. i rode off, wiping my tears away. im so done. i heard nash start his car. i turned onto the beach and sat down. i bawled my eyes out. i texted sam and cam and told them im ok.if i could i would slice and dice right now but i cant because i promised cam and sammy i wouldnt. Jane and nash were texting me like crazy. all it says is sorry...  you can still Trust me. i locked my screen and put my face back into my knees. i got up and headed home. There was cops zooming past. They automaticly stopped when they seen me. 

"Ma'am are you Marcy Martin?"

"Yes? Why" i replied

"Because your friend Nash called us and wanted us to look for you?" he questioned.

"oh tell him to fuck off i dont need him anymore he doesnt need to look after me." i yelled

"Ok sorry ma'am" they drove off and turned right.

I got back on my board and went home.

i slipped my converse off and put my penny up. I got into some comfy pajamas and got into bed.

+++++++++++++++++

Beep! Beep!

My alarm clock went off. School...Shit i forgot. i got in to the shower. When i was done i put  my sweats on and a tight tribal crop top on that went up to my belly button.i slipped my white vans on and grabbed a elastic, i blow dried my hair and put my hair into a high messy bun. i picked my phone up and my backpack and headed into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and started walking to school. As soon as i got there it was locked? i finally got a call from school saying its closed today due to a tornado warning. with that it  was thundering and lighting. I sat down for a minute. im so dumb. I got back up and started walking back. Nash was walking his dog and he was on the other side of the street. i glanced at him and looked back straight. He noticed me and kept looking at me. As i was texting cam i seen like 50 raindrops on my phone. Its raining. i ran over to the tree and sat down. Nash came over to me.

"What the fuck do you want." i spat

"To apologize" he said looking at me.

"i dont fucking know nash, i trusted you, finially. But you had to go to my best friend that i ever had." I said trying to resist itching my wrist.

"i know and i am sorry- 

i interupted.

"Nash she told me that i had to stay away from you...she said she didnt like you. she dispised you...but i told her to give you a chance...and thats what i did..you blew it." i yelled softly.

"Jane said that i thought sh-

"its all about jane...Jane this jane that jane is this jane is that....i liked you and i had know fucking clue you loved her. I am done..im sick and tired of falling and getting held back up by fake ass people nash im sorry i cant take this right now." he grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye

"i am sorry, i dont want to lose you ever, i reallu dont want to leave our friendship, i cant believe were right here right now even thought cam doesnt want us to. I really hated what i did...i was for sure you were gone last night...and i mean gone forever. i cried for you, i kicked jane out and told her i cant be with her....i told her to lose my number and never contact me again." i looked him in the eyes and hugged him soo hard.

" i forgive you but if you ever do anything to betray me again im done with you." i smiled 

" i promise" 

we sat there and talked until 4. 

"thanks for forgiving me" he smiled.

"Your welcome." i smiled back 

he stood up and strenched. 

"Wanna go to starbucks." he said lending his hand out. i grabbed and shook my head yes. We went to his house and got into his car.

As we were driving.... he grabbed my hand

"Im so sorry" he said

"Its fine" i squeezed his hand.

We went into starbucks and i seen jane sitting by herself sadder then hell. i looked at Nash and told him be right back. I sat down in her booth.

"Hey" she looked up and her face lit up.

"O my god im soo sorry for what i did i really regret it i-

"its fine"

She was shocked

"Its fine? are you on drugs. i kissed the boy you loved." she whipsered

"Jane it is fine, i dont care it was a bad idea and everyone makes mistakes." i smiled

"so were cool?" she asked

"were cool" she got up and i did to...she hugged me and told me to text her later. i shook my head and she walked out.

"Im glad you guys made up" nash smiled

"eh me to" i said back

======-==-=-=0=0=0=0=0

As we finished out coffee we went home and hung out in my room. 

"So what do you wanna do" i said 

"This"

He came up to me and hovered over my body...He kissed me...actually making out. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guise! i made it longer because i waited like a week to publish. i hope you enjoy this special valentine chapter. i made it very special and if i get bored i might update again. As always please like, and comment...and if you havent follow me...it would make me happy and spread my book. Thank you guys!

-Larissa