Two

It was 7th period and im literatly in all of nashs classes. this school is pretty cool..why i like it is that its by a beach.

*RINGGGG*

i grabbed all of my things and head to my locker. Oh and guess what....4 lockers down is nashs yay me... were the only ones in the hallway because i like walking to school and walking home. 

" So your like the bad boy here" i said sulumly

"yea, you can put it that way" he lusted

"What do you mean you can put it that way?" i said

"i dont particularly think im a bad boy i think im just i dont know brilliant at being rebelious" he said while pushing me in to my locker.

i dont like this kid. and i mean it. I started walking home and it was soooo hot out and i didnt like it because i have pants on. and a sweater. 

I walk into my house and as soon as i get ready to go upstairs my doorbell rings. i open it and it was jane. how does she know where i live..probably because she rides the bus i am supppose to ride. 

"hey are you aloud to hang out at the deck with us" she asked

" Us who is will be there" i said unsurably

"Oh just a couple friends and friends other friends almost like a party." she said almost where i could barley here her.

" yea just let me ask my mom" 

I walked into the livingroom where my mom and and dad were laughing at this post on facebook.

" hey mom,dad?" i said so nicely so the can say yes.

"yes honey?" my mom replied

" can i go out with some friends tonignt please" to be honest i hope they say no

" ehh not tonight ok because we need to unpack the kitchen and your room."

"ok" i walked back to the door and told her i cant and she just shook her head and said bye.

Again i tried walking upstairs but my mom yelled somethingri

"sorry but tonight the griers are coming over for a nice welcome to the neighbor hood thing" i just said ok and went upstairs.

i walked and my stuff was unpacked already..well for one if i wanted to go they would of lied and for two I GOT A NEW PHONE...i took it out and it was a iphone 5s in gold. so i can throw this stupid thing in a box. i ran downstairs so happily

"MOMMMM DADDDD THANK YOUUU SO MUCH" i gave them a hug  

"dont thank us thank your grandma" she said laughing

i called my grandma literatly yelling thank you to her.

when i was done it was about 5:58 and any minute the griers are suppose to walk in. i just noticed something that i didnt think of before...Nash grier and the griers are coming over. o my gosh this is horrible i cant have this idiot here. im just going to have to deal with it. i sat down at the table and we heard a ring at the door. my dad opened it and welcomed them in. i see nash and hes smiling at my dad like hes the nicest person in the world. then he looked at me, he froze for a second and we looked away like nothing ever happened. 

"hi my name is will and this is nash,skylnn,and hayes." there dad said. they waved so shyly. Hayes sat in front of me and nash right beside me and skylnn by her parents.

"Marcy, dont be so shy..." my mom said

"Oh sorry umm what am i suppose to say" i said nash and his family laughed. nash didnt laugh because it was funny he laughed cause it was stupid what i said.

"tell us about yourself, like hobbies" his mom,elizabeth, said.

"um, i like to play volleyball and umm play gutair, and sing" i said very awkwardly

" oh can you play for us" (act like nash wasnt part of magcon ok) 
"i will sing a little and play a little" i said while pushing in my chair

i went upstairs and grabbed my gutair...this is so embarassing 

i ran back down,grabbed a chair, and strummed.

"im going to sing part of show you by shawn mendes." they all looked at me especially nash.

You cant walk the streets at night

your way to short to ride this ride

No i'm not, No i'm not, they;re tryna tell me that I gotta be home when the street light glow?

You cant watch your T.V show

I will watch what i wanna watch

No, i wont listen to you, do what i wanna do 

And i will walk this road ahead 100 miles on my hands

Do i need to show you?

Guess i gotta show you

And if you dont believe me now i will flip this whole world upside down

Do i need to show you

guess i gotta show you.

i stopped and all eyes were on me, with mouths formed an "O"

they clapped and nash was still there looking at me. i looked away and slightly smiled. i layed it to the side and went back to my seat. 

"wow your very talented" said hayes

"thanks" i smiled at him and his cheeks glowed red.

 When i was done i asked to be excused and went to my room. 

 Nash went passed my room to go to the bathroom. one minute later he leand against my door.

"what" i said not looking at him

"nothing just want to see what you got in here." he said while smirking 

"ok" i said partly

"NASHHH COME ON WERE LEAVINGGG" hayes said up the stairs

"bye" he said

"bye" i told him back while he ran downstairs

Maybe hes not that bad after all. maybe i have get to know him first. Hopefully anyway. or maybe thats the way he acts in front of his family.