Tweleve

Were in the car again and we are stuck in traffic.i have to sit by nash and its so awkward.Nash is on the left side of the car and im on the right. theres a big gap between us. So i have to sit kind of next to him.

So were on the move again and sam is sleeping following nash to. Nash had is head against the glass window. I was on my phone texting my online bestfriends i met just literatly 5 minutes ago on tumblr. There names were kaitlyn, payton and tianna. i took a pic of nash and sent it to them.

Marcy: i mean hes kind of cute but hes a fucking dick head.

Tianna: damnnnnnnn marcy get someeeeee

Kaitlyn: what the fuck did he do i swear i will fucking punch him in his face

Payton: hes hot asf but if he did anything i will slap him.

Marcy: he bullies me the reason why im here is because my cousin cameron barley sees me so he insisted me to go and hes friends with nash and im here with my guy bestfriend sammy is here so yaa. *attaches pic of cam*

Kaitlyn: GIVE ME HIMM

Tianna: holy shit marcy hes hot.

Payton: OMGGGG fucking SHit hes HoT aSf

Marcy: hes really nice but kaitlyn ill ask for you cause i know who they will like

Kaitlyn:okkkayyyy

i raise up and woke nash up on accident.

"hey cam" i asked like a little kid 

"Whattttt" he whined

"my friend wants to meet with you" i said 

"whyy and is she nice and is she cute and is she awesome" he carried on

" shes nice and awesome and if you want to see if she cute you have to yourself cause thats weird." i showed a pic and his mouth dropped.

"tell her yea." he said smiling.

"ok" i sat back and texted her.

nash looked at me and looked at the window.

===============================

Marcy: hey kaitlyn he said he will meet up with you

Kaitlyn: OMG YASS

===============================

Marcy: Heyyy paytonn *attaches pic of taylor*

Payton:omg baeeeee i wannttt

===============================

i texted taylor and showed a pic of her.

Tay: shes soooo cuteeeee ask her if we can get to know eachother.

Marcy: okayyyyy

===============================

Marcy: he wants to meet with yaa

Payton: omg your the best.

Marcy: i know. lol

================================

I texted jacob W.

Marcy: hey bae bae ummmmm will you like get to know my bestfriend pleaseeeeee

Jakey:babeee sure 

Marcy: *sends pic of tianna.*

Jakey: awwhhh shes adorable tell her ill text her sometime

Marcy: ok heres her num 812-560-9999

(i dont know if thats real)

Jakey; thankss babe

Marcy: no problamlo

=============================

Marcy:*sends pic of jacob*

Tianna: i wantttt him

Marcy: i texted him already and gave him your number.

Tianna: awhh thanks and he just texted me!

Marcy: i will leave you guys alonee

========================

i layed back and fell asleep.

i woke up in a dark place and i was scared. i got up and releised i was next to nash!? what the fuck.

i got my flash light and we were in the car and the seat was down so technically we werent sleeping together. I just sat up for awhile and i felt someone rub my back? i just relised im crying. i turned around and it was nash.

"hey whats wrong.?" he asked like he was caring.

"nothing and why would you care" i said sniffiling.

"I dont know actually, i hate you but im trying to comfort you." he said still rubbing my back.

"why do you hate me." i looked at him then his free hand.

"You know i actually thought about why do i hate you" he said looking at me.

"you gang up on me with your friends and you dont know how bad it hurts me. not only that you make me cu- " o stopped and looked out the window.

"what was that" he said lifting up all the way up 

"You know what no im not telling you cause all your going to do is tell your fucking friends and make fun of me....im almost to the point of suicide and you dont give a shit and all you care about is hurting me and popularity if you really wanted to know...then show that you care." i whispered and yelled.

"i-i" he stuttered out.

"save it" i layed back down and felt an arm go across my body.

" i really am sorry." he said and hugged me closer.

hes really getting to my damn head.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Oh My gosh! Did you like this so far... i Really like it and i totally just used the capitalization wrong on really. Buttt guys i might be going to Taylor Caniffs RV tour. Any of you lovlies going if so meet with me and myt bestfriend payton we can hangg outtt you know. 

So any suggestions... i need someone to be the rest of the boys girlfriends and cant take nash cause hes the bully guyy.. theres

Aaron

Jack J

Shawn

Jack G

Hayes

Carter

Matt

Comment if you wanna be in the story