Seventeen

So jane left an hour after arguing with me about nash. I know nash might hurt me again i just cant keep him off my mind. I really like him but hes going to need my trust back. I sat on my bed scrolling through twitter when something popped up. Nash Grier has mentioned you! Well then.

It was a picture of Him, cam, and me at the beach. the picture was me in the middle and the guys kissing each of my cheek while i was doing the cupcake face. i favorited it and retweeted it. i commented "awhh" on it. the caption was "Take me back when it was nice". i smiled to myself. 

*Next Day*

I was at my locker when Nash and his posse were looking at me. i didnt pay attention because Nash isnt changing a bit. i think he meant he wont talk to me ever at school. I dont know. I shut my locker and started to go to my first period. Kaitlyn, Tianna, Payton, and Jane came up to me. 

"Hey" the said together.

"Hi" i responded not to excited.

"whats wrong." Tianna asked.

"i dont like this school at all" i said.

the shook there head to agree with me.

I look behind me. Nash was talking to a girl and laughing. i guess he is dating her because he kissed her cheek. My heart hurts so bad. i clenched my fist and turned around.I sat down and held my head up with my hand facing jane. Nash walked in and i felt his eyes burn through me. I made it noticable that i was sad.

"You ok." he tapped my shoulder.

"yea" i said weakly."im just going to go home" i got up and walked out. He followed me.

"did i do something." he asks

"No No its just me." i said rubbing my arm.

"Can i drive you?" he insisted but i just let him.

"yea"

we got into his car headed off.

"Well i met a girl" he said 

"Thats cool" i said trying not to burst into tears.

"Yea shes cool" he smiled.

"Thats good" i tried to say.

"yea are you sure your ok." He stopped the car.

" i am fine j-just go." i said as i looked out the window.

"No tell me or this car isnt moving" he said trying for me to look at him.

"im just not feeling well" i said

"ok but either way i will find away to get it out of you." he smiled 

I weakly smiled back. im hurting so bad. i wanna cry so bad. so i did. i looked out the window and the tears came out. He didnt see but i gotta admit i wish he did. We got to my house and i started to open the door.

"Hey" he said.

" if you dont want me to date the girl i wont." he said

"If your happy with her then do it, i cant obviously cause everyone thinks im a sucidal freak...and i would just make you look bad, its your decision not mine." i said

He had a blank face.

" Thats what people think"

"Well you pretty much yelled it on my second day of this school, they believe everything you say." i shut the door. i heard nash walking up to me. He hugged me so tight. i really thought he loved me.