Twenty

I was sitting indian style on my bed on my mac book. I was doing spanish homework. i heard a tapping on my window. I got up and opened it for nash to climb through. 

"Whatcha doing here." i asked him looking concerened.

"Hanging out with my girlfriend" he said smiling.

" Well then you can watch me do my spanish homework." i said with a devilish look

"Well we could do this' he said smirking and seductivly. Coming closer, his forehead against mine. 

I pecked his lips 

"i gotta get this done babe" i sat down on my bed and started.

"Ok ok" he said sitting beside me

I was almost finished when i heard a little snore peap out of nashs mouth. i brushed my fingers through his hair and smiled. i turned back around and did my last question. i put my mac on my computer desk and plugged my phone and the laptop up. i got my cover from my closet and covered us up. i felt his arm crep up around my waist.

"Good night babe." he said in his tired voice

"Night baby"

_____________________________________________

i woke up with nash still by my side. i pride my way out of his arms and get in the shower. I then got out and got dressed for school.(bra underwear and socks) i put shorts, a crop top, curled hair, and slipped my white converse on. i woke nash up and he went out the window to get dressed. i met him in my driveway and he drove off .

Tyler and Brad came up to us and started to talk to us about a party! But i am not a big fan of them. i told them i will be right back because i had to go to the bathroom. i did my stuff and walked out to see Nash kissing a blonde short girl that was way more prettier than me. I felt my eyes tear up, i felt my knees to shake, Tyler and Brad came out of the bathroom and looked at nash and looked at me and hugged me i started to bawl. Nash ran over here and asked whats wrong.

"Fuck you dude, Really, you dont know what the hell you did." Brad spat

"Dude, i- that Kiss was nothing to me, Marcy, she,I FUCK! i have to ruin everything important in my life" he said punching a locker. So nash cheated on me. i dont know what to say i mean i am sad, i am still crying in their shoulders. They were rubbing my back and tell me its ok.

i pulled away " i wanna go home." i sniffled.

"i will take you home" Nash said "we need to talk"

I go t in the car and started to drive.

i felt a tear slip out when he started.

"Marcy i am so sorry, she meant nothing to me, ever! i never wanted that to happen...she kissed me and you came out of the bathroom. i did not kiss her back, ive never liked stacy bays. Shes a whore and i dont want to date her ever...i want you, your lips.your hair,your body, everything. i love you not Stacy, i want your lips, Not Stacys." he said yelling and it was cute how everything has been talked out. 

"Its ok babe i know you didnt want to kiss her...I love you too" i leaned in and kissed him.

"Hey lets get you home for a little home date." he kissed my nose and drove off.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! i hope you like this wonderful bundle of joy ha. its been four days since i hadnt updated and i am sorry! i know its been going slow but i dont know what to do anymore in the stories :(. But i will still make this story.

- Larissa 

{Can some of you fans be more active please it would mean alot}