Twenty-Two

(A/N): Hey guys I might have another person added to this account i dont exactly know yet. But im continuing this because alot of people like this story. I would appreciate it if you guys would favorite this and comment so I know you are active. You can follow me too also. Unfortunaly i am currently working on a story. I am not releasing the name until March 17 2015 because that is my birthday. It will be 15 years of lendendary moments. But please be active more and follow my Instagram:xNashsVansx and my twitter which was currently changed to @xMatts_beanie_x 

The fresh air of florida breezes into my face.Nash and I are on a vacation with Justin (my cousin) and Kaitlyn, We are walking on the beach when a sudden struck of lighting stricks in the mid view.

"We better head back to the cabin babe, I dont feel like dying." he was anxious about something but i dont know what.

I shrugged and turned to him. " Are you ok?" i placed my hand on his chest to stop him.

He looked at me softly,"Yes" and he slipped his hand into mine and we headed torward the cabin.

I opened the door to see Jamie my old best friend from my old school.

I burst into tears. 

"awhh marcy...i missed you so much." she cried into our strong hug.

i pulled away and wiped the tears and smiled.

"Hey i'll go get some cake from the shop i will be back, Kaitlyn wanna come.?" she shook her head yea and we headed. 

*Store*

Hmmm i dont know what to get.

"I dont know what kind to get either" she said...i didnt realize i said that aloud. 

We ended up getting Rocky road ice cream cake. i was so pumped.

*Walking torwards the door i hear moans*

i walked in to see nash. naked. on top of Jamie. I dropped the cake and put both of my hands up eyes with tears falling out.Nash looked at me and got off her and tried to explain i just ran off with kaitlyn to the car.

"Marcy i am so sorry i didnt know she was-was going to do that...i-

i interuppted her

"Kaitlyn its not your fault i just wanna go home." I seen Nash running with just his pants on. i locked the doors and closed the windows.

"Text Cam. Were leaving. Nash can come but im not talking, i am driving i dont care." Kaitlyn hesitated and then texted him. i unlocked the back door and Nash started to explain or whatever bullshit he had to say. Cam came in and punched Nash. Nash has a bloody nose and everything.

"I do deserve that but damn that fucking hurt dick head." he said with hate. 

----------------------------------

11:24

Its night time and i am super tired. Nash raises up and realizes were still driving.

"I am really really sorr-

i interuppted

"i am moving back to California" My eyes still on the road.

"Wh-What" he stuttered out.

I looked at him and back at the road. i gave him a weak smile

"Marcy you cant do this...to me...to jane.."

"The hell i can...Nash i fucking loved you....." i started to cry

"I literatly loved you and you had to be a fucking bitch and do this again. i am done with the heart breaks i am moving and that is final."

He shut up

"i am leaving tomorrow...because tomorrow is when i am living with my aunt for atleast 3 years." A tear slipped from his eye as he layed back down.

"I am sorry" i whispered.

---------------------------------------------------(t*-*t)---------------------------------------------------------

Okay I wanted to say this before but the next chapter is the end because.....ITS A SEQUAL!!!! i know i wanted to say sooner but you know. i hope you dont care....i mean this is going to be amainggg i cant wait. This is not the book i was talking about. I am going to write two. AHH i cant waitttt.