Eighteen

"Marcy..Hey marcy." Nash shook me 

"Whaaaaat" i whinned

"get up babeee"  he whinned back.

i got up and looked at him and laughed. Oh shit i didnt have clothes on.

"hey babe can you close your eyes i need to get changed." i said 

"Marcy we just had sex, that involves seeing you naked" he said while laughing.

i looked at him and got dressed. we then walked downstairs and the boys smirked at us.

"What" i said.

"oh i dont know, Nash uhh nash oh nash" carter said in his girly voice.

My cheeks were really red.Cam looked pissed as fuck.

"Fucking hurt her i swear Grier i will hurt you' Cam said while clenching his fist.

He came up from behind me and hugged me.

"i wont and i swear. Shit school." he handed me some sweats and a jacket that says obey.i grabbed my white converse and slipped them on. i threw my hair in a messy bun and washed my face.dried it and was ready. Nash looked at me and adored.

"Damn you look good in my clothes." he bit his lip still checking me out.

i smiled and pecked his lips.he opened the car door for me and i went in.

"Fuck, what about your friends," i looked at him worried

"you will see when we get there" he said smiling at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LOCKER

Nash and his little posse was there at his locker and he looked at me and smiled.

Nash POV

I looked at marcy and smiled. i grabbed my stuff and told the guys follow me.

"im going to do something that will be torwards marcy" they looked at eachother and smiled.

I went up to her, turned her around. i grabbed her face and kissed her. i kissed he more passionatly then ever. i wrapped my arms on her waist and was just making out. tyler pulled me off and looked confused.

"Guys meet my girlfriend marcy martin, shes the best thing that happend to me and i want you to accept her like i do, dont fucking touch her or anything. i love her, i loved her the first time i layed eyes on her, i was a dick to do anything to her and you guys made me, so if you accuse me i have to walk my girlfriend to class." i told them

i put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her. We walked into Mr.Seavers class and Jane and everyone was looking at us. i waved and smiled. i sat down and put my hand on her upper leg. she bit her lip and it was fucking uhh i dont know it just turned me on. i moved up and her breath was not stable enough. she looked at me and smiled.

"babe not here, its hard not to just grab you and kiss you right now" she said biting her lip

i looked up and the teacher wasnt looking. i grabbed her face quickly and kissed her. i broke the kiss and looked at the teacher. she was smiling i could tell. i then grabbed her upper legg again but higher. she breathed in.  

"babeee stopppp"whispered...i let go and smiled and pecked her lips. thats when the teacher started talking.

_________________________________________________________________________------

hope you likeeeeeeee