25

So, I've received some hate for the last two chapters but I expected it. Dont worry, ereri wont be a theme in my story.. Or will it 😏....

I read on a newspaper that Historia was back to being queen again. We were still wanted, but that was going to change very soon.

I was sitting at the table, Levi was across from me. It was.... awkward. I couldn't believe he managed to make me do that.

Then, the door burst open, we all flinched and froze. "Its alright, I came back," it was historia, she walked in along with about 10 bodyguards.

"Theyll chain you up but dont worry, it will be over soon," she smiled at us, and we were taken outside and to the Kingdoms Celar.

We were separated into groups of two, and of course, I am in a cell with Levi. I sit down on the ground, and immedialy the tension in the room was building up. The silence was so loud, I couldn't bear it. I had to say something

"Sooooo...., how you been Levi?" I say awkwardly smiling and scratching the back of my head. He turned his head, and stared at me with a deadly glare. I chuckled nervously,

"Serioudly?" He shouts, standing up. He was trembling, his eyes were welling up. "Are you gonna ignore what happened?" He cried, I too stood up.

"Hey! We agreed 1 night, I care about you and that's why I did it but, at the end of the day, Historia is the one in my heart," I replied, it seemed he forgot about that part,

"Did we really agree to that? I recall us promising to keep us going as a secret," he had a strange smile growing on his face, I couldn't believe I did something so foolish

"Captain, I'm not getting pulled into this little game of yours. I'm historias, and you have to accept that." His smile quickly dissapeard, as it turned into an irritated froun, "Historia huh, she's the one stopping all us..." Its like a lightbulb went off in his brain, and his smile returned.

But this time it was more demonic, terrifying. "Oh guard, I think I need a doctor," levi suddenly called out. Footsteps then could be heard coming our way. A bodyguard was here, he looked unimpressed.

Levi swiftly ran to the cell door and through the iron bars, strangled the bodyguard. He stole his keys, and before I could even get up, he locked me in again.

"Don't worry eren, I'm just off to fix a small problem of ours. I'll come back, only for you....