5

Eren POV-

Its already, getting dark, now I should head for the cabin. I sneakily rushed out of the building and, dressed in black, I made my way there. The woods looked beautiful under the gradually fading sunset, and as I gazed into the sky, I reached the cabin.

There stood historia, and not in some fancy dress, but the real her. "Historia," I said. She turned around and looked at me with the most heart melting smile I've seen. "Come, Eren," she giggled, holding my hand and pulling me inside.

As soon as the door closed, she kissed me passionately. I put my hands in her hair and on her back. I then moved down and started kissing and biting her neck, earning a sexy moan each time. My mushroom was rock hard, and it was lightly pressed against her thigh. She reached for my hand and placed it on her boob. Are we gonna do this, is this sex?

"Eren," she whispered, sending chills all around my body. I slid my hand under her shirt and lightly groaned at her breast. In return, she slid her hand down and rubbed my bulge with her fingertips.

Lust was basically radiating off of us. We slowly made out way over to the bed, not breaking from the sloppy kiss. She pushed me down, grinning widely. She took off her shirt, revealing her bare skin and bra.

She then climbed on top of me, slowly taking my shirt off too. She pulled at my pants, signalling to take them off. I slid them off, making my bulge grow. She too took off her pants, and crawled up to reach my face. She looked so hot, I immediately pressed my lips against hers. My crotch was pressed up against hers, and it was so hot.

I opened my eyes, and past historias face I saw Mikasa standing outside the window, her face looked expressionless. It was terrifying. I quickly pushed historia off me and slid under the covers. "What is it Eren? Did I do something wrong?" She then followed my gaze and too saw Mikasa standing there. She gasped, and held my hand tight. Mikasa then went out of view.

Then, we heard the locked door get busted open. I got out of the bed and rushed into the living room to see Mikasa. "Mikasa, what is this, what are you doing?"

"Now I've realized Eren. The reason you cant be with me is because of her. If I just kill her, you will be all mine," she said in a killer-like tone. "Mikasa, you cant be serious. Historia isnt the reason I dont want to be with you, it's because you are my sister, please mikasa," her eyes started to water, and she fell on the floor, sobbing into her hands.

"Eren, why," she cried. Historia was peeking into the room, looking at the crying mikas. I instinctively went to hug her, she is still my sister.

"Mikasa, I will always be here, will always love you. But, your my sister, so please. Dont try to ruin it." She looked up at me and smiled. " I'm sorry for everything Eren," she said, I know that she really meant it. She walked past the busted door and into the night. I looked back at historia which had the same confused look I did.

"We always get interrupted huh," she laughed. She was sadly right, I wish we weren't interrupted all the time. "Yeah, I guess we'll carry on next time," I sighed, putting on all my clothes. She put her on too, and we parted ways. Back in my room, Armin was sitting on the chair, and arose when I walked in.

"Where have you been Eren? Its midnight!" I didn't even notice, I was drowning in historias luscious lips. "Sorry, I was just out on a walk," I said, getting in bed. "Well, be careful. Your precious Eren," "yeah yeah, now goodnight," armin walked out and I fell asleep, with a big grin on my face.