9

Historia POV-

It's been nearly two days since the scout regiment began their mission. I was tired again, being Queen was not easy, not by a long shot. I sighed, filling out paperwork and what not. Suddenly, my informant burst into the room, out of breath.

"Yout Hines, the scouts are passing through the walls. Their sweeping of the south and east of the island has been complete. If you wish to see them, do so now.

They are not saying long," wow, they already cleared half the island. And now they're passing by, "take me to them at once," I ordered, sitting up from my chair. My legs were cramped, but I didn't care. Eren was here, and I had to go see him.

I followed the man outside and I was talked in a carriage towards the scouts, who were stopping by at wall Rose.

By now, I could faintly see them in the distance. They looked to be just talking, sitting on the grass.

The gravel road we were riding on ended, we were here. I got out of the carriage and walked over to the scouts. They all got on one knee, bowing down. I don't think I'll ever get used to that.

"My queen, the mission so far has been a massive success," said levi, getting up off the ground. I looked back and they were all still there, no one had died. I eyes met Erens, and I give him a weak smile before turning back to levi.

"Good job, now all you have to do is a repeat of what you already did, and then it's a job well done," I said, trying to sound inspirational. Being queen meant that you people look up to you, it was quite weird, but I'll get used to it.

"Easier said then done, my Queen. But, nethertheless we will take back this whole island," they got on their horses, it was time that they left.

I saw Eren staring at me, then looking somewhere else when I looked at him.

Though tough and sometimes cold on the exterior, he really is like a child inside. They all rode off through the gate, slowly getting further and further away.

Armin POV-

Back when we were talking with historia, it felt like there was something between her and Eren. I'm probably just overthinking, though. We passed the wall Maria gate, once again entering the outside world.

"Titans!" I heard connie shout, there were quite a few of them, but not a problem to us. We neared the sea, I could smelt it in the air.

Then, a large glowing light beamed only a mile or so away, a light that glows when transforming into a titan. No, oh God they are back...

I dont usually do a/n but I just had to say thank you for 200 reads. I will be putting out a new part roughly once a day.