15

Eren POV-

He stood menacingly. His smile, it was like the devil hid behind it.

It was the same with nearly all the damn Nobels, caring only for themselves and their pride.

"Boy, I suggest you step away from my bride," he said, his voice was eerie.

He stepped closer. "No, she doesn't want you, and I wont let you have her!" A small crowd was forming, I encased historia in my arms, shielding her from a cruel future that awaits her.

He chuckled, motioning guards to come stand by his side. "I order you to stop, this instant," historia shouts, holding onto me.

"My queen, it seems as though you have been brainwashed by this fool, therefore your orders do not mean anything right now," the Nobel said.

The crowd was now a few thousand people, amongst them I saw my friends. Levi, Mikasa, Armin, Jean. There is no way the higher ups will listen to me now.

This may be a last dich effort, but it will buy time. I scream out, running towards the crowd, making them all back away.

It gave me just enough space, and I transformed into my Attack titan. I got historia gently, and leaped over the chaotic crowd.

I ran for the wall. "Stop him!" That nobel shouted. I scaled up the wall quickly, and slid down the other side.

I started the long stretch to the last wall, I'm not staying and letting them do whatever they want to my Historia.

I hastily sprint past villages, making sure to not hit anyone. Then, I started climbing up the wall.

I jump down and hit the ground. We were now out of the walls. I start walking forwards, when I see the smoke signals being fired off.

They are still on our tail. I dash towards the woods up ahead, I will lose them in there for sure.

I swing from tree to tree,  the breeze hitting my skin. The forest Finaly ended, and the ocean was visible.

I was exhausted, and just managed to drag us close enough before having to get out of my titan body.

I rip out of it, and see historia standing on the grass waiting for me.

"Let's go," I said, grabbing her hand and rushing towards the beach. I found a cave, and we hid in there. My titan managed to evaporate just before they got there.

"Spread out! Look for them!" I heard someone shout. I held Historia in my arms, tucking us into a dark corner in the cave.

2 hours past, though it felt like days, and no voice nor footsteps were heard. I sighed in relief, we managed to escape.

I looked down and saw the fear in Historias eyes.

I will never forgive them for this...