20

Historia POV-

"After him!" Somebody shouted, a group of men followed Eren and Levi.

If he hadn't gotten there in time, Eren-Eren would be-

My train of though was disrupted when the crown started following behind.

I was pushed around, but got out of there. I knew that they would look for me too. I ran down an alleyway, then another one.

I could here the men shouting, and flying around. I then bumped into something. I stumble back, and its him. Him of all people, the Nobel.

"Well, what do we have here.." I said, moving closer towards me. I tried to make an escape, but he tightly gripped my wrist.

He got my other one and pinned me to the floor. "Hey, get off of me!" I shouted.

He jammed a tissue in my mouth, "now now, be a good girl. Or I'll have to punish you," he then spanked me, I cried out in pain, he went lick my ear, but then, a sword came out of his forehead.

He collapsed on top of me, I quickly pushed him off me and spat the tissue out.

I saw Eren with a bloodied sword standing there. He looked at me, and dropped his sword.

"Historia," he cried, squeezing me tightly. "You saved me, Eren," he picked me up, and ran into the nearest house.

There was a basement door, we crawled down quickly and locked it behind us. "We're back," he said.

There was Levi, Armin, Mikasa, Connie, Sasha. And the rest of our squad mates.

"Eren, you got her," levi said, looking at me.

He looked back at his sheet of paper. "Yeah, that damn bastard was about to rape her.

Let's just say he wont be back," Eren said, his eyes looked cold, just the faintest light glimmering through.

I realised he was still holding me, and I hoped out if his arms, only to find my legs giving up on me.

He swept me off my feet once again, "Dont try to walk, your still in shock," he said, kissing my forehead. I blushed, nodding.

"So, what's the plan now?" I asked looking over to the group.

They all looked at captain levi, who sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm not quite sure yet. We have a lot of things to deal with, especially with that guy now dead," a chill goes down my spine thinking about him, Eren holds me closer to his chest.

I can feel his heart racing, it sounded amazing.

I closed my eyes, I felt myself drifting off, to the melodic sound of Erens heart.